UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Scavenger hunt Anyone?

PBT

Sorceror
I will call this event THE SKiTTLeS SUPER GOOD SCAV-A-GANZA!!!!!

Now that the bad ass title is taken care of. Let us get down to brass taxes.

There will be several winners of this event.

I will hand the participants a rune, this rune will take you to the prize... and you will have realized once the prize is in your possession, that you have won. The event will begin at 11 eastern, meet at west brit bank. Only the first couple of dudes may play, depending on a qualifying factor... if a ton of dudes show up, I'll weed out the nerds somehow. But giving everyone a fair chance!

Sound like fun?! MAYBE!!

See you there super scavvers.

EDIT 1: TWO BOX WILL BE DONATED BY BOB LEE SWAGGER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION. YOU REALLY UNITE UOPLAYERS AS A PEOPLE, NOT JUST A PERSONS.

EDIT 2: ROBIN UR HOOD HAS GRACIOUSLY DONATED FOR A TWO BOX AS WELL... VERY VERY GOOD SHOW OF DISPLAYSMANSHIP

EVENT STARTS IN 10 minutes!!

PBT

Sorceror
Thank you all for a very successful player run event!

2 people got 2 prizes!

Last prize received by Hand of God

There was a gaggle of prizes, also not in screen shot several wands I picked up off a dead body.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
what is that blue wand?
Lol you can change the hues YOU see on items you might Wana be able to spot a mile away I guess.. Or just giggle to yourself about? I've never bothered but I've seen people talking about the client mods to do that stuff (correct me if I'm wrong though : )