UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Saving UO macros/settings?

radeblud

Wanderer
Saving UO macros/settings?

I'm going to reinstall my uo client but would like to save all my macros/settings for each character on my accounts. Does anyone know where the files are located? I've tried looking in my uo directory but can't find anything.

Shamus-hybrid

Traveler
Re: Saving UO macros/settings?

I'm pretty sure it's the Macros.txt file in your UO directory. That's for the in-client configured macros. Your Razor macros and settings should go unharmed as long as you don't remove razor during your reinstall.

just copy the entire contents of your "desktop" folder, that is in your UO folder.

That will also save the various spells you have pulled out and such too.

All the macros for the account are located in there.

Razor macros are an entirely different story; as shamus said though, they should be fine as long as you dont uninstall razor.

radeblud

Wanderer

Shamus-hybrid;2146238 said:
I'm pretty sure it's the Macros.txt file in your UO directory. That's for the in-client configured macros. Your Razor macros and settings should go unharmed as long as you don't remove razor during your reinstall.

thx a lot! I just reinstalled the client and that backed up all my macros.

Cynical Machine 2.0- I do have that desktop folder saved from years ago that listed each shard and character but I don't see a "Desktop" folder in my uo directory anymore. I've since installed the new SA client and the folder configuration may be different now. but thx for the suggestion.

and as for razor, i've already backup both the macros and profiles folder.

Orgazmo

Knight

The Macros, Window Clutter (Meaning Spells/Skills pulled out etc...) are saved under your EA Games folder.....For me its under EA Games>Mondains Legacy>User Data>Char Name

When i needed to reinstall, I just Copied that whole User Date folder. Then repasted it all....

radeblud

Wanderer

thx orgazmo.

and getting off topic, did you use to play on osi? on Atl or Cats? I use to play on those 2 shards and that name on your banner (animal control) sounds so familiar.

Orgazmo

Knight

Catskills
Old Old char name is Orgazmo (Back when LoW "Lords of the Wicked" had the Yew Moongate PvP Villa....)

Animal Control/EbayingNewb was my alternates :)