UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sampire issues

Big D

Traveler
I am having a hard time trying to get 45 Hci on my macepire but it seems impossible to do so unless i use legs of bane which seem usless besides the 20 hci. And most people i see are using Mace and sheilds and Runic armor for the most part. With mace and sheild do i need need to worry about having max Hci since it has the 30 hld? With my sampire i am mostly trying to kill bosses, not spawns.

I also thought about 15 hci on brac and ring plus totem which makes 20 hci. But how come i see most with Mace and sheilds?

Any help and clarifications would be amazing. Thank you.

Faelorthin

Traveler
basicaly...
M&S lets you have less demanding weapons, no need for HLD on them.
banes lets you have less demanding jewels, 5 % more hit chance compared to Spirit of The Totem

Big D

Traveler
Yah i was hoping to not have to use banes since the only perks about em are the hci and stam. increase.

The resist of banes make it really hard for me to get 60+ resists since its only 36 poison resists.

silvertiger

Knight
The key is to focus on certain resists. I aim for fore phys, fire, and energy. With four runic pieces left you should be able to get those to a decent %, unless you are using grips as well. In that case, you would be looking looking for perfect pieces for your suit: stam inc, (optimal 2nd mod: hpi, mi, lmc, or w/e,) 20+ phys, fire and nrg. With banes and the regular resists of runic pieces that will bring your pois up to 50-60 ish depending on the pieces. Then you just have to look and see if you can fit any cold in there.

And you can always grab that extra 0/5/5/5/5 from soulstone trick

Lead44

Page
I run luck on my sampire... And I use M&S/banes/violet courage/mempo of fortune... Then throw in 5 mod gloves and I believe 4 mod sleeves.. I do have a brace with a couple resists so that helps...I have high phys so I use magic reflect to kick me to all 70s except cold(61) You can get by with 40hci but NO LESS.. LMC is always a huge help.. I actually only have 8 but I do jus fine against trav and doom.. I'm also at 98DI with weapon equipped... Jus gotta figure out way works for you find me in luna and we can talk more,but know Sativah is the sampire master I've jus learned a lot from him