UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konoe

Page
Re: Sallos?

My problem for running Sallos was that my RAM on me graphics card sucked balls. I would recommend at least 512mb on ur card for running Sallos, I have a GFORCE 5600 with 256mb and it made me soooo laggy. Hope that helps :>

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

Konoe;1804376 said:
My problem for running Sallos was that my RAM on me graphics card sucked balls. I would recommend at least 512mb on ur card for running Sallos, I have a GFORCE 5600 with 256mb and it made me soooo laggy. Hope that helps :>

thanks

WiseDevil

Wanderer

beelzebub;1812823 said:
who the fuck says 14pm.... you definately need a new comp

nah, I just need to figure it out, its prolly my video card settings or something..the truth is out there lol.

Turn off shadows, use the lowest graphics settings. Use a low resolution also - this makes a huge difference. I use 800x600 desktop resolution when using Sallos. Also, open task manager and go to processes, right click "Sallos" and set priority to low or below normal. Make sure your using Sallos and not PlayUO too, since PlayUO disconnects after a few seconds. If your still disconnecting, make sure your firewall isn't blocking the program.

On Sallos.net download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft DirectX 9.0c if you don't have it all already. Worst comes to worst, upgrade your RAM. RAM is cheap and easy to install, you can buy decent ones for $60-100 US.

If it becomes playable, make sure to restart Sallos every hour or so since it consumes more RAM the longer it's open.

And if you need a good macro template to get started, the file to my macros is in my sig.

WiseDevil

Wanderer

Rikomi-hybrid;1813287 said:
Turn off shadows, use the lowest graphics settings. Use a low resolution also - this makes a huge difference. I use 800x600 desktop resolution when using Sallos. Also, open task manager and go to processes, right click "Sallos" and set priority to low or below normal. Make sure your using Sallos and not PlayUO too, since PlayUO disconnects after a few seconds. If your still disconnecting, make sure your firewall isn't blocking the program.

On Sallos.net download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft DirectX 9.0c if you don't have it all already. Worst comes to worst, upgrade your RAM. RAM is cheap and easy to install, you can buy decent ones for $60-100 US.

If it becomes playable, make sure to restart Sallos every hour or so since it consumes more RAM the longer it's open.

And if you need a good macro template to get started, the file to my macros is in my sig.

didnt help, I cant play with 800x600 resolution, I only see a game screen. I turned off all settings and nothing helped, and even with low priority I still have slight "gravitation". And no, its not my RAM, Ive seen people whos computers are worst than mine and they play Sallos no problem.

You gotta change the screen size in the config file by editing it. I have 1 gig and even I play on that resolution. And my vid card is shit too. But it's worth the sacrifice.

WiseDevil

Wanderer

Rikomi-hybrid;1813317 said:
You gotta change the screen size in the config file by editing it. I have 1 gig and even I play on that resolution. And my vid card is shit too. But it's worth the sacrifice.

wheres this config file?

WiseDevil

Wanderer

still got slighty gravitation...I think its something with my video card driver. Its not my pc at all, cuz some ppl say they play Sallos on a computer with worst than my RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.