UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos run error

thefixx66

Wanderer
Sallos run error

Ever since the Stygian patch I have had problems with Sallos not running. First off, I had to uninstall and reinstall both UO Stygian and razor because of razor issues, those were resolved. Now everytime I log into Sallos, it can't find my uo folder, so I have to find it manuelly, then when I get to uo log in screen it has this error "PlayUO has encountered an error and must close" here are the details.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at PlayUO.Gumps.Check(Int32& gumpID, Int32& hue)
at PlayUO.Gumps.GetEquipGumpID(Int32 itemID, Int32 gender, Int32& hue)
at PlayUO.GPaperdollItem.OnAgentUpdated()
at PlayUO.GPaperdollItem..ctor(Mobile mob, Item item, Boolean canLift)
at PlayUO.Item.GetPaperdollItem(Mobile mob, Boolean canLift)
at PlayUO.Gumps.OpenPaperdoll(Mobile m, String Name, Boolean canDrag)
at PlayUO.PacketHandlers.DisplayPaperdoll(PacketReader pvSrc)
at PlayUO.PacketHandler.Handle(PacketReader pvSrc)
at PlayUO.NetworkContext.Cycle()
at PlayUO.Network.Slice()
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

I don't know how to read them so I am hoping for some help from Tech support. I love Sallos and it's smooth running of the game, this totally sucks. I have deleted all Sallos files and reinstalled and can't get it to run. This didn't happen when I first downloaded and ran Sallos.
If anyone can read that or is having problems also or knows how to fix this please let me know what to do. Thanks a ton.

radeblud

Wanderer
Re: Sallos run error

I get that message too. I did a search for this and some guy fixed it by reinstalling the client and stopped patching at around 6.x.x. I forget the exact patch, but I'll look for it again and post it here. I'd like to start using sallos too.

*I found the thread, unfortunately it was from last year. so I dunno if that fix will work since this error only started recently. yeah, I too was able to run sallos up until about a month ago.

Orgazmo

Knight

Same has happened to me....a Buddy of mine stops his patch at 6.0.14.3.....
At this patch Sallos runs no problem, if your runnin on an old XP OS, when you add macros through your option thing or do any kind of changes and click apply, your play window doesnt minimize to a small window and you have to restart for it to go back to normal window size, and everything seems to run smoothly no problem....

All in All, as long as your not playing the new Revelations server (which I'm told you need to be running at least 7.0.9.1 UO Client version in order to play), then I would recommend using the 6.0.14.3 version....

thefixx66

Wanderer

Orgazmo;2148699 said:
Same has happened to me....a Buddy of mine stops his patch at 6.0.14.3.....
At this patch Sallos runs no problem, if your runnin on an old XP OS, when you add macros through your option thing or do any kind of changes and click apply, your play window doesnt minimize to a small window and you have to restart for it to go back to normal window size, and everything seems to run smoothly no problem....

All in All, as long as your not playing the new Revelations server (which I'm told you need to be running at least 7.0.9.1 UO Client version in order to play), then I would recommend using the 6.0.14.3 version....

I'm not good at stopping the patching, so I want to confirm what you are saying. So when the patch switches from the previous patch and right when it says 6.0.14.3 hit stop? or let it patch 6.0.14.3 to the next one and then stop?

thefixx66

Wanderer

radeblud;2148670 said:
I get that message too. I did a search for this and some guy fixed it by reinstalling the client and stopped patching at around 6.x.x. I forget the exact patch, but I'll look for it again and post it here. I'd like to start using sallos too.

*I found the thread, unfortunately it was from last year. so I dunno if that fix will work since this error only started recently. yeah, I too was able to run sallos up until about a month ago.

Thanks for trying though :)

ok dude, i think i fixed it

u gotta uninstall ultima online, sallos, and razor from ur computer

2. delete everything on ur computer related to ultima online

3. reinstall uo client from the knowledgebase

4. reinstall sallos

this worked for me

it takes like an hour or two to do because the dl for uo is actualy quite big.. depending on ur connection