UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos questions..

Hydrofiend

Knight
Sallos questions..

Is there any way to show how many regs, pots, etc. you are holding in the top title bar like you could in razor?

Is there any way to restock regs quickly? like razors restock agent? Or any trick to restocking, like using . move?

drasked

Sorceror
Re: Sallos questions..

Hydrofiend;1981429 said:
Is there any way to show how many regs, pots, etc. you are holding in the top title bar like you could in razor?

Is there any way to restock regs quickly? like razors restock agent? Or any trick to restocking, like using . move?

"regcounter on" bind this to a key under macro's (regcounter is under interface)

as far as i know there is no fast way to restock in sallos like there is on razor

. dragtobag is the only thing that comes to mind.

Hydrofiend

Knight

Nice thanks.

2 more questions.

How can i bind 2 macros to the same key? Say i want harm as "shift + e" and light lantern as "e"?

And how can I make a macro to double click lantern, to disrupt/cancel spells?

Select a hotkey not in use, left click the white space and do the combination desired. You'll now see two dots on the hotkey. If it doesn't highlight shift, alt or ctrl, then left click them.

You can either use arm, but it won't light the lantern, or last object, but that's risky as sometimes your last object won't be your lantern.

Hydrofiend

Knight

But I want 2 macros on the same key, one to hold shift and press e for harm, and one just hitting e to arm lantern.

Can i have 2 completely diff macros on the same key? one while holding shift and the other while not holding shift?

You can have two macros on the same key.... but only one will work. And from experience its been a toss up for me which one that will be. The annoying part is that when assign two macros to one key sallos won't complain or do anything about it, so you have to delete one manually.

Why do you want two macros on one key? Why not just make one macro that does both?

instead of making a macro to light lantern use the disrupt function. I belive its under actions, and . disrupt may work as well.

There is no restock agent, but you can move all regs by using the command .regdrop this will move all regs to the targeted pouch. then you have to use . move for pots.

I don't know if there is a way to choose where to place the reg counter, but you MIGHT be able to modify configuration.xml manually... its located in C:\Users\Sean\AppData\Local\Sallos (change Sean to your user, and change "users" to documents and settings if you on XP, you may need to choose to show hidden folders in explorers folder option)

A good idea is to make a macro that opens your backpack, opens the map, turns on any settings you want, searches your rune books, says . dress, displays reg counter, ect. when you press a given button. That way you can use that button as soon as you log in, or anytime you die.

Here is a list of sallos commands.

Sallos

edit: DOH, just got what you meant by the same key.

Sallos macros are tricky to set up. You are best to just chose an open key everytime, even if its a key you dont want to use. Then once you are creating the macro change the key in the upper right, and chose any modifiers (shift, control, alt...) Once you have multiple macros assigned to the same key you can view the different ones by repeatedly clicking that key on the onscreen keyboard and it will cycle through them.

Hydrofiend

Knight

Nice, setting up the macro then changing it to the key i wanted worked perfect, thanks bro. Now I can use the hotkey arrangement i'm used to.