UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos Pots

Trevor

Knight
Sallos Pots

can someone explain in detail how to do a pot dump in sallos. I always end up hitting my self with the pot when i try.

uoforlife

Sorceror
Re: Sallos Pots

is there a diference between sallos dump and razor dump? lol, should be the same thing no? im almost sure there is a guide for it. for doing the explo pot ebolt dump and then u can just change the spells. should be in the guide section

Pretty easy actually you just have to get the timing down is all it is. If you are running around doing it you might just be throwing the pot too late or mixing up your targets maybe and targeting self instead of last?

Target someone
Cast explosion
Do Pot
Cancel Pot
Throw explosion
Last Target
wait till 2-3 seconds shows
Activate pot
Last Target
throw ebolt
Last Target

For instance if your keys are
esc
f1 explosion
f2 pot
f3 ebolt

It would look like:
f1+f2
Push esc (fast) - cancels pot
f1 (explosion) target comes up
last target
2-3 seconds on pot
f2 (pot)
last target
f3 (ebolt)
last target

if they are at max health should get them to a sliver of health and maybe toss a lightning after or w/e mix it up.

Props to Kingllama for showing me how

Symptom

Wanderer

It's basically the same. On razor you can make a macro, on Sallos you have to do it manually.

mephyst

Sorceror

What Simon said, except you don't have to cancel your pot... the spell will take over you pot cursor. :)

You'd think if you used it by macro it would be a tad slower then manually doing it which was the way I was taught.