UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos Issues

Sleepie Boi

Wanderer
So I have uninstalled and reinstalled UO 4 times now. I just came back to the game a few days ago after a 5 year break! However, for some reason, every time I log into Sallos my grass and all landscapes are black. Any idea how to fix this??

Thank You!

Sleepie Boi

Wanderer
I have tried it a ton of different ways. I tried it all the way patched, half way patched, and whatever the patch is as soon as you download it from the UOG website AND the actual Ultima Online offical website. All of the clients have been the classic edition. Not sure what the deal is...any insight would be amazing!

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Tried running sallos as admin? I think that I had this happen to me a while ago, but I can't remember how I fixed it. It would be easier if I was at home at my computer and not deployed ;[. Have you tried googling answers?