UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos Hotkeys

Sallos Hotkeys

So i got Sallos working and I'm trying to set up hotkeys.

Here comes the question...

Is there someway that i can add hotkeys to buttons on my mouse(extra buttons not the clickers), I have them set in razor and they are kinda a big deal as i have all of the important shit on them, Exp pots and the like.

Also I'm sure theres an easy solution, but can i add more than one hot key to a button, alt+q and q for instance

Trevor

Knight
Re: Sallos Hotkeys

The One They Hate so Well;1907991 said:
So i got Sallos working and I'm trying to set up hotkeys.

Here comes the question...

Is there someway that i can add hotkeys to buttons on my mouse(extra buttons not the clickers), I have them set in razor and they are kinda a big deal as i have all of the important shit on them, Exp pots and the like.

Also I'm sure theres an easy solution, but can i add more than one hot key to a button, alt+q and q for instance

don't know about the first one but yes you can add multi combination per key. What i do is lets say i want to set ctn-c. I first set up like i am adding the + but then i press the control and put in c. Then you make your macro and you ready to go.

Trevor

Knight
Re: Sallos Hotkeys

The One They Hate so Well;1908076 said:
Thanks, really need to get those mouse buttons working though I'm useless without them.
Honestly i have never used my mouse for targeting. I like knowing the the \ key acquires a target and the C key targets them. Makes it easy then moving my mouse wheel thing side to side hoping i don't screw up.