UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos Error

Hello everyone, I keep getting this error when I try playing on sallos, however, if i reinstall it (deleting configuration.xml / regedit master key), and install it back, usually it works, but within the next computer restart or two, the same error will appear and I will need to reset all my sallos commands (not macros), but configurations.... The error that I get is this:

System.TypeInitializationException: O inicializador de tipo de 'PlayUO.Hues' acionou uma exceção. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: O inicializador de tipo de 'DefaultHue' acionou uma exceção. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException: Componente externo acionou uma exceção.
em PlayUO.ShaderData..ctor(String pixelShaderPath, Texture dataSurface, TextureTransparency transparency)
em PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..cctor()
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
em PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..ctor()
em PlayUO.Hues..cctor()
--- Fim do rastreamento de pilha de exceções internas ---
em PlayUO.Hues.Load(Int32 hueId)
em PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
em PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

First Line - "O inicializador de tipo 'Playuo.Hues' acionou uma exceção" - > The starter of the type 'PlayUO.Hues' actives an exception
Second Line - Goes the same, but with DefaultHue

Hope anyone knows how to fix it, would save me a lot of trouble and time.

Thank you