UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos die?

FleT.Cha-

Sorceror
It keeps saying "Establishing connection with the master server" Then goes to "Couldn't connect with master server" just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, cheers!

SkylineR33

Wanderer
I get the auto healers and shit stides and i sell my wands every once and a while ill pull out a fire ball or a little heal but the money is to good to use the lightnings and gheals but i could see the annoyance, In all reality tho it is not that much different that razor. I can write much better macros with my naga software i just dont like the way the real UO runs or looks anymore.... sallos kinda breathed a bit of "new" into the look for me.

Nah, I grew tired of pvping against a program instead of actual people. If they get rid of Sallos though, I'll come back in full force.

Pvping against a program? You do realize razor is WAY more of a cheat program then sallos? Can you do perfect syncs with a ten man party with sallos like you can razor? Can you run a macro to do EVERYTHING for you like you can on razor? Get real dude, the only thing sallos has that can be considered an advantage is cut offs, which UO should have anyways

Pvping against a program? You do realize razor is WAY more of a cheat program then sallos? Can you do perfect syncs with a ten man party with sallos like you can razor? Can you run a macro to do EVERYTHING for you like you can on razor? Get real dude, the only thing sallos has that can be considered an advantage is cut offs, which UO should have anyways
You're an idiot... Sallos/Krrios client was made for cheating for his personal use, he just allows nerds like yourself to take advantage of his little cheat client and use it whenever you want.

Stides40oz

Knight

Dude I've been playing this shard since you were just a gleam in your daddy's eye. I've been staff before, I've been #1 faction player with over 3000 points before holding the #1 spot for over a year. I made Mark nerf wands because I figured out how to instawand like Krrios did. My resume is not in question here.

Trust me, when I tell you Sallos is more of a cheat client than razor. It casts spells faster than razor, can be used with cheat plugins (even though sallos was supposed to get rid of plugins as opposed to the original KUOC client that didn't require sallos).

Sallos makes people not want to play on this shard. It also makes the shard look pretty amateur having an unsupported program, that is easily hacked allowed.

thought the whole point of sallos was so people couldn't use the plug ins anymore?

Plugins still work, and to make matters worse, It's not even supported anymore.