UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sacrifice...

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
Here's some information I pulled for you in regards to Sacrifice. :)

Sacrifice is a Virtue that is gained through sacrificing all of one's Fame to a monster in order to redeem it. The monster will then recognize its wrong-doing and vanish into thin air. The monsters you can sacrifice to include Demons, Enslaved Gargoyles, Evil Mages, Gargoyle Enforcers, Liches and Succubi. In order to sacrifice to a monster it has to be completely unharmed.

Sacrificing may only be done once per 24 hour period. You have to be at least "Great" to be able to sacrifice - the higher your reputation level, the further you advance on your Virtue path. Sacrificing a Lord/Lady title will yield far more progress than just a Great or Glorious status. Also, the more powerful a monster is you sacrifice to, the more you gain. You will have no fame remaining after a successful sacrifice.

Also one thing to know about sacrifice, is that it dimishes after a certain period, if you don't keep sacrificing fame. Also, it will take u several days, and a lot of farming to get to the level to be able to sac-Rez. Hope it helps!

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
The reward for your sacrifice is the ability to Resurrect yourself. For each level you reach on your way, you will be able to do so once a week. Thus as a Knight of Sacrifice (level 3) you can resurrect yourself 3 times a week.

After resurrecting yourself you will find all your belongings back in your backpack, except for any items that were looted in the time it took you to resurrect. The items will not be returned if you crossed a server line (e.g. walked out of a dungeon) before resurrection.

To use the virtue you'll click on the virtue icon on your paperdoll(it is over your head) then double click on the Sacrifice icon(teardrop).

Knight of Sacrifice.jpg

"Farming" is simply killing monsters in dungeons that will give the most fame. Demons, Liches, Lich Lords, Ancient Liches, Balrons, etc. are some of the more popular monsters farmed for fame.

can u res after moving from ur corpse? and wats the best way to gain max fame?
balrons would give the most fame, but takes a while to kill, there are other means of gaining excellent fame, with just a dexxer. You may be asking yourself, well i wonder what mob that is, I cant give you all the answers. If we did, you wouldnt go out and experience the fun sensation of Sosaria. I'll give you a hint, the 2 types of mobs im talking about answer to a guy that yields a bow, and loves dark, dungeon'esque environments. :D

Can't remeber if a gump window auto pops on screen, or you have to manually click on the window in the top middle of your paper doll.

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
In order to use the virtue you need to double click the Virtue Star located above your head on your paper doll. The Virtue menu(shown above) will appear. You then double click on the Sacrifice Icon(teardrop) and a gump appears asking if you wish to resurrect.

Code Blue

Knight
The reward for your sacrifice is the ability to Resurrect yourself. For each level you reach on your way, you will be able to do so once a week. Thus as a Knight of Sacrifice (level 3) you can resurrect yourself 3 times a week.

After resurrecting yourself you will find all your belongings back in your backpack, except for any items that were looted in the time it took you to resurrect. The items will not be returned if you crossed a server line (e.g. walked out of a dungeon) before resurrection.

To use the virtue you'll click on the virtue icon on your paperdoll(it is over your head) then double click on the Sacrifice icon(teardrop).

View attachment 92806

"Farming" is simply killing monsters in dungeons that will give the most fame. Demons, Liches, Lich Lords, Ancient Liches, Balrons, etc. are some of the more popular monsters farmed for fame.

100 perecent true.

But whats terrible about it is that it works in houses.

pkingloser

Sorceror
any idea how long to get 10000 fame for a pure mage? I know juka lords and warriors are good but i heard they only give +80 fame per kill

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
You could always party your pure mage with another character(Tamer?) and farm but you'd still only be gaining half the fame as the fame is split between the party members. I've also seen some players offering to farm fame for a fee. You could hire them and easily gain fame while doing stuff in real life!