UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ryan's Halloween Hunt tommorow!

so where was the one in the jail dunegon at? I think I was too late and the pumpkins got removed, but I first checked wrong, then despise, then deciet lvl 1, and covetous level whatever is the lowest.

HoloIII

Wanderer
So it went.. Serpent's Hold, Ice Isle, and then what? I couldn't find the graveyard one. Oh, and K-mart, can you post pics of the shroud?

I talked to k-mart and he said it was cove lvl 5

i think it went serps hold, honesty shrine, jhelom graveyard, cove lvl 5, chaos shrine, cove.

soemthing like that. i just couldnt find the cove lvl 5 one.

Phantom16

Wanderer
I missed the hole thing, i had to work the night shift..... now my feet hurt like a bitch and i didnt get ANYTHING :(

oh well, how was it? and what where the prizes?

i got screwed by AK on this one :( 8 there is 4 here and i was taking my daughter to my moms to go jack some candy from her neighbors. i left at 3 hopin id get there in time to use her comp and wham SNOWS ITS BALLS OFF... im talkin my lifted 4x4 jeep with 32" studded BFG all terrains did an accidental doughnut commin off an onramp at 30 with like no visability.... needless to say i didnt make it to the event.... did we get halloween rewards ?