UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rw Qq群木马之一

kingsley

Wanderer
Re: Rw Qq群木马之一

挑逗rw的婊子的真jb好玩:D,QQ不是demise,不然我早发general discussion了。 我最喜欢吊这个ninjia婊子皮,那个aboo畜牲皮表现也不错:D,到了现在还在骗人,你放了木马然后用代理不就得了?还jb说坐飞机去加拿大,你这种婊子中国人道毁灭就可以了,还想出口阿,哈哈

kingsley

Wanderer

狐狸那婊子呢? 怎么最近没听说有人再丢东西了,是不是记录的密码不好用了? 哈哈

kingsley

Wanderer

to Nester,
Thanks for the replying, I believe I used most appropriate words in response to those RW rubbishs (mostly Ninjia and his diff accounts). I have attached some initial comments from their replies in chinese: (let me know if you would like me to translate those into english, which involve extremely racist and insulting languages to other guilds or other nationalities)

abo0;667582 said:
何必一直在舔SL的鸡吧呢?果然很有汉奸的潜力啊。。。你叫SL随便出来一个跟我们的人1V1看看。DUEL看看。。。。。

日的就是你这种婊子,别把老外舔的太舒服啊。小心射你一脸,哈哈
还有啊,哥我怎么又练起法轮大法来了,你果然素造谣第一啊。。。你是靠这嘴吃饭的吗。哇哈哈。。。。

jacks8;667128 said:
跟在老外屁股后面添屁股那样叫为中国人争光啊,厉害:D

jacks8;667143 said:
谁添老外屁股中国人都知道,当然了,那是你的自由,你喜欢添就添吧
打住了,不说了,再说我也就跟脑残一样了

Ninjia;667096 said:
求你妈啊 狗日的盗号猪 放你女马B的内女干放到我们群来 打不过就别他妈的玩阴的 真他女马的不要脸 装老外,下木马 你还要脸不要脸

I believe I never violated any forum rules before and i also understand some proper reactions are necessary to those thiefs(hackers) in this game; I have proved this makes the chinese society better rather then more players' properties get stolen by ninjia/fox/or whoever he was.

kingsley

Wanderer

Esqarrouth;683318 said:
hmm so you guys proved the use of easyuo :)
嗯所以你们证明了easyuo使用

I proved they used hacking Trojan to steal by provoking ppl to join their OICQ group(chinese sadly), that's why they are so pissed coz their recorded passwords are all gone. ;)

sunshineyip

Wanderer

哎... 别在这侮辱中国人的名字了... 什么种族都有好人与坏人...

说实话...

你说的 裁缝脚本有木马... 是不可能的... 如果rw下的木马 那我们fm的id早就给盗了...

如果我们fm 下的木马 Rw的id也早没了... 有谁没用过那脚本阿!..

别丢了个账号在那大呼小叫的...

GM Nestor

Sorceror

By the way, you should NEVER download anything that does NOT come from a trusted source (i.e. like files that other players send you, You should NOT download/install those files...never never never).

If you doubt the legitimacy of a file, don't download it !

For account related posts : http://uodemise.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=573150&postcount=12 and the line to focus on is this one : ''...will result in termination of your accounts and any linked accounts.'' If it wasn't clear enough, I guess now it is.

Also, if you did not registered your accounts, do it NOW !

Finally, if you have any questions about accounts, email [email protected] .

If you have VALID information concerning people that might not be respecting the rules (When I say valid, provide specifics about your concern, i.e. the way player behaves that might be suspicious.) , email [email protected] .

Making threads like this will not go anywhere and will only end up in people bitching each other and some ending up being banned and I would like to highlight that after numerous warnings, it can be taken further. (see : http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135532 )

If you have any other questions or concerns or if you are confused on where to send information, feel free to PM me or any other members of staff.

Now let's all be good people and live happy.

-Nestor

sunshineyip

Wanderer

在这里... 我看出有些中国人多么的丑恶... 丑恶的不是因为盗号...

是因为胡乱给人下罪名... 搬弄是非... 说话毫不依据... 埋没良心...

kingsley;683403 said:
to Nester,
Thanks for the replying, I believe I used most appropriate words in response to those RW rubbishs (mostly Ninjia and his diff accounts). I have attached some initial comments from their replies in chinese: (let me know if you would like me to translate those into english, which involve extremely racist and insulting languages to other guilds or other nationalities)

I believe I never violated any forum rules before and i also understand some proper reactions are necessary to those thiefs(hackers) in this game; I have proved this makes the chinese society better rather then more players' properties get stolen by ninjia/fox/or whoever he was.

"let me know if you would like me to translate those into english, which involve extremely racist and insulting languages to other guilds or other nationalities"

- Maybe you could also translate your replies too?

"I believe I never violated any forum rules before"

- You have then violated the rules and are no better than anyone else.

"I have proved this makes the chinese society better"

- No you have not. You are only making the society worse by keep on provoking the troubles and reviving the dead threads with foul languages.

Thanks to your threads, I could see that FM & RW are standing together against you now. Maybe you are helping the Chinese society by making every Chinese united to hate you.

I have been in Demise since 2005 and like everyone said, if you really had your account hacked or whatever, go email / report to the staff, not on the forums. You are only making a joke of yourself by doing this like a spoiled child.