UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

rumor or truth? new changes soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lute

Wanderer
rumor or truth? new changes soon?

can i get a comment from someone in admin regarding the rumors that you are going to change the ruleset a bit soon. what are you guys planning?
i have heard around the watercooler that you will finally let reds into guarded towns woohoo!! and that you will remove the pet bonding thing. well if your still in the discussion stage at least let us know what you guys are considering. these changes would make things better for everyone imho.... well except the LAZY!! tamers.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: rumor or truth? new changes soon?

Lute said:
can i get a comment from someone in admin regarding the rumors that you are going to change the ruleset a bit soon. what are you guys planning?
i have heard around the watercooler that you will finally let reds into guarded towns woohoo!! and that you will remove the pet bonding thing. well if your still in the discussion stage at least let us know what you guys are considering. these changes would make things better for everyone imho.... well except the LAZY!! tamers.

No changes are expected anytime soon. Krrios will be illiciting feedback of the CLs of all factions tomorrow, but those changes will be done for factions only.

Everything else is safe from change.

Status
Not open for further replies.