UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rule Update - 5/16/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Rule Update - 5/16/2007

Going forward if you are found attacking a staff member you will have your character deleted. This will not be tolerated.

Thank you for your compliance.

AndrewDoK

Wanderer
Re: Rule Update - 5/16/2007

is this only when they are wearing GM robes or when they are running around Delucia pk'ing half the server too?

I don't get it. Attacking staff in-game? If Zippy is grey at West Britain Bank summoning Balrons why not attack him? Elaborate plz.

Nienor

Wanderer

If a character is in their staff robe and you attack them ryan is saying that your char will be deleted. So if you see a CNS,GM Seer don't attack them.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Zippy will no longer be doing that.

If I'm running a 'kill ryan event' that's different. If a staff member shows up as a mortal and you attack them you will be deleted.

You are NOT permitted to attack a staff member (in GM Robe).

blueice305

Sorceror

i think ryan got killed the other day at brit bank and then he froze the server for a few minutes lol... ryan i think i see my brother in ur sig :/

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Ryan;1426229 said:
Zippy will no longer be doing that.

If I'm running a 'kill ryan event' that's different. If a staff member shows up as a mortal and you attack them you will be deleted.

You are NOT permitted to attack a staff member (in GM Robe).

Also this is common sense. Don't cloud it by trying to talk badly about staff.

Calamity

Wanderer

SkipFreethrow;1426226 said:
If Zippy is grey at West Britain Bank summoning Balrons why not attack him? Elaborate plz.

Because it's Ryan's shard, and Ryan makes the rules.

Middle Man

Sorceror

Hmm well I know afk killing of a game master is not a good thing and never something we would do. The only time we ever attack a gm/seer is if they are doing an event with us and then its obvious thats the entended result.

It is just having a character deleted is serious business, but attacking a staff member is equally serious. Not that I have tried it or anything. ;)

Ouch. I hope if there's ever an unintentional attack you would keep that in mind and show leniency with the person. It'd suck to have a character deleted over a bumped button. o_O

Ozzy

Sorceror

Question, Zippy doesn't wear a gm robe... so can we attack him without having our accounts deleted? Not that I would attack Zippy cuz he is often alot of fun, but just to be on the safe side..

yes, dont do this........haah we did a 5 man sync drop a few nights ago on Ryan, nothing happend, he punched me, i died, punched another guy, then punched his mare the mare went unbonded and died . then the next guy got pwnd, fell off his beetle and Ryan hopped on that bitch and began parading around delucia! fun times, we wont attack anymore :)

AlphaN3rd

Wanderer

Ryan;1426217 said:
Going forward if you are found attacking a staff member you will have your character deleted. This will not be tolerated.

Thank you for your compliance.

Does this rule apply during server wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.