UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RP Event Coming Up

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
RP Event Coming Up

TcD will be hosting an event next wed. All RP guilds will be invited it will be held at 5pm pacific time. We need to get an idea of how many will be participating we have many events to choose from depending on what kind of turn out we expect. Details will be posted a few days befor the event as far as rules etc. the event will be at a private area, gates will be made from a location to be named. We hope this will give us all a chance to meet on good terms and enjoy something different. So if rp guildmasters could try and get an idea of how many they may be bringing it would help alot so please speak with guildmates through the weekend spread the word to rpers only anyone trying to interfer outside an rp guild will become blood doners.
Thanks all keep it fun.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
You mentioned a time but no date..

Also i am planning another event if you would like to collaborate for later events

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
on my way out the door

would love to coolaberate upcoming events we have tons planned the day is the wednsday of next week monday ill post all the details just hoping to get an idea of how many would be interested im sure we can pull together plenty of orcs and undead/tcd i want to know if any other rp groups will want to come.

Vrur'bag

Wanderer
Riptide TcD said:
would love to coolaberate upcoming events we have tons planned the day is the wednsday of next week monday ill post all the details just hoping to get an idea of how many would be interested im sure we can pull together plenty of orcs and undead/tcd i want to know if any other rp groups will want to come.
Will the gates only be at 8pm? I won't be able to get online til 8:30 :/