UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplaying.

Honor

Wanderer
Roleplaying.

Shame to see no players roleplaying around Vesper nowdays. Maybe now is the time to open a full Roleplay Community? Around Yew? Vesper? Cove? Britain? Ideas people! Ideas!

Glasgowx

Wanderer
heheh the few of us rp players have tried to garner some interest, but most people hate roleplaying. I had one of the first rp guilds back when I started called vampires of Demise, yet only had 2 members :(. Now the only rp I do is when I take my begger out.

Glasgowx

Wanderer
It was tried here by a large group that plays on Hybrid as well. It lasted maybe a week then kind of died. Most rp guilds die out as most of the player base either has a hard time understanding English or macro in Luna or just want to powergame. If some rp is added to this shard I will participate. My begger and my bard are the two that I find are fun to rp with.

Honor

Wanderer
Orc Guild
Guardsmen Guild
Undead guild

(All guilds based in Yew) Becouse orc cave is perfect place for the orc guild.
The catacombs(or what ever it called) in Yew, perfect for undead guild.
And anywere it looks nice for the guardsmen/humans.

Thats good idea?

And some rping people around Yew like rping small towns and so on.

I was a heavy RP'r on my days on EA production shards. I dislike the community on Hybrid and aspects of Rebirth make it difficult, namely playerbase. I have been trying work with the admins on hosting my site, but have yet to have it up (they're busy with Hybrid right now so I am waiting) But have plans build a rather involved and eventful guild. I recently started demise and have been macroing some of my skills before massing my wealth and property. If anyone is interested in joining, we can always be an unconfirmed guild till I place the GH and stone. I would be more than happy to join the RP community here. Pigeon me at 83260264 (ICQ)

Destronin

Wanderer
yea i wouldnt mind trying to start up a rp community again...i use to rp on Catskills back in the day i just signed up with demise and im looking to get into the rping spirit.

an orc rp guild would be awesome... Shadowclan was on catskills and well they rped perfectly never broke char...and even spoke orcish.

always wanted to be an orc just dont know how well i could speak it.

Destronin said:
yea i wouldnt mind trying to start up a rp community again...i use to rp on Catskills back in the day i just signed up with demise and im looking to get into the rping spirit.

an orc rp guild would be awesome... Shadowclan was on catskills and well they rped perfectly never broke char...and even spoke orcish.

always wanted to be an orc just dont know how well i could speak it.

The orc clans on Atlantic were awesome too...I think we had a Shadowclan and the Bloodclan Orcs...very good people too ooc.

If someone wanted to start up an orc clan, I would be interested in joining and helping out. If you want to start one contact me at AIM: DarkSunBlade

qweazdak

Wanderer
my alchemist/beggar is still available to join a rp community. if any of you wants to join my begging guild, that would be cool too P.

On my last shard I played on (IN2) myself and a group of fellow RP were able to successfully set up a player run town complete with a town hall, museum, marketplace, Armory, and a city full of residents. We made a history and had a storyline about the orcs attacking the city to go along with it. What I am just trying to get at that it is possible to have a successful RP guild and if try at it hard enough it is possible. Just as on this shard, it was heavily power gamers who resented the idea of RP and criticized it constantly, but if you have enough will power you can make it happen. There is no such thing as a dream that can not be achieved!

Remingsguy

Wanderer
Now what have we here? it's a madman, a loon! now who in all of britannia would actually pretend to be an ORC of all things? By all that is good, why? *sighs softly* At any rate... I suppose it's your choice whether to do this "Role playing" thing you speak of... but mark me! There are places for people like you... in Moonglow and Yew... if you keep up the insanity they'll lock you away!

Quintaine III, paladin

pbguy434

Knight
Remingston - Don't make me kill you.

And I was actually thinking of starting a town, aswell. Or atleast a nice arena for some cool events and stuff.

Glasgowx

Wanderer
heheh qweaz I've been trying to get my begger in your guild for a while. We must have like the worlds worst timezone differences :). Anywho if you guys want to work out a player town I'd be willing to place the museum I'm building near or in this rp town.

Remingsguy

Wanderer
kill me? gracious man... first talking jibberish, then making threats! Brittannia be saved! There's a madman in our midst!

(OOC: note that I am VERY for your RP bit, as should be indicated by my posts :))

Glasgowx

Wanderer
The kind people of this fair land always help me find a soft pallet to lay my head at night. As one of the poor in the land of Sosaria I try to find food and shelter wherever the wind may take me.

pbguy434

Knight
Mythos said:
heheh qweaz I've been trying to get my begger in your guild for a while. We must have like the worlds worst timezone differences :). Anywho if you guys want to work out a player town I'd be willing to place the museum I'm building near or in this rp town.
North of Minoc. I just scoped it out and there is literally TONS of open space.