UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Roleplayers (Read)

Roleplayers (Read)

If there is a guild of atleast 15 players that is active and wishes to wage war and follow rules of engagement please reply through the message board or through AIM. If there is anyone curious to join a role play guild of any kind send me a message via AIM. My screen name is dyckens cydur. My guild has not yet been established but I am taking requests for a certain type of guild.

Z

ZugZug

It's very rp, just depends what type of rp you want. Would be nice to have some type of good guy rp guild to fight us.

not the one here their rp consists of: Tribuut! *kills* And thats all folks. And to the orc who told me it would be nice to have a good guy rp to fight, your people told me that I need to stay with the Orc guild because it would "thin" out population...

Monoxide

Sorceror
dyckens cydur said:
not the one here their rp consists of: Tribuut! *kills* And thats all folks. And to the orc who told me it would be nice to have a good guy rp to fight, your people told me that I need to stay with the Orc guild because it would "thin" out population...
I said should, not need. I also said that if you've made up your mind about starting a new guild than go ahead and do it. I suggested waiting until Bloodclan at least has enough members to fight some of the other guilds around before splitting up the few people willing to RP to any extent. You know why we've only asked for tribute then killed them? Nobody has given tribute yet. It's not too difficult to spot those that will RP back, run, or attack immediately if they stand a chance.

It doesn't madder, orcs need to stay in character at all times, I also told you that I would wait until we had a sufficient number of people before we waged wars.

Monoxide

Sorceror
dyckens cydur said:
It doesn't madder, orcs need to stay in character at all times, I also told you that I would wait until we had a sufficient number of people before we waged wars.
How aren't we in charactor by attacking them when they either deny tribute or ignore us? I don't know what you're talking about with the warring, if you're discussing your RP guild it doesn't relate to this conversation. If you're discussing me inviting quite a few guilds to war Bloodclan, that's not your decision to make.

Maybe you (being the big Rp man), should read the many signs posted around the Orc Fort Territory stating, "turn Bak NUw!! Urukz live neer!", "Diz iz bluud klan territorie--turn bak nuw!", YOU my friend, entered OUR territory. You are lucky we even said tribute....any humans in our territory are game for killing--without talking to them. TO us, you are smelly rotten pigs--that deserved to be slain :) However, amongst ourselves, if you join, you will see it is quite the Rp community around the fort....tasks etc.

Mike13294 said:
Maybe you (being the big Rp man), should read the many signs posted around the Orc Fort Territory stating, "turn Bak NUw!! Urukz live neer!", "Diz iz bluud klan territorie--turn bak nuw!", YOU my friend, entered OUR territory. You are lucky we even said tribute....any humans in our territory are game for killing--without talking to them. TO us, you are smelly rotten pigs--that deserved to be slain :) However, amongst ourselves, if you join, you will see it is quite the Rp community around the fort....tasks etc.

obviously my friend, you are a dumbass, signs have nothing to do with RP your suppose to be RP not KoS. Why don't you learn how to role play instead of pk.

If I choose to roleplay as a murderer am I not less of a roleplayer?

If I choose to roleplay a psycopath whos only goal in life is to kill others without saying anything, am I any less of a roleplayer?

You often think of roleplaying in a D&D sense, that people all speak Ye Olde English and follow a certain set of rules.

Roleplaying is roleplay, no matter what they choose. Some people prefer to roleplay in your manner. Some people choose not to roleplay at all. Others, like me, tend to have unorthodox methods of roleplaying. Yes, I play a person who hides, waiting for her prey, then leaping, call it senseless slaugter or pking if you want. Call the guild of orks just another group of mindless pks who kill on sight. Let them roleplay the way they want, and you may roleplay the way you want.

You think of yourself as a great roleplayer, yet you fail to consider the D&D Ye Olde English style is NOT the only way to roleplay. They choose to roleplay Orcs, Orcs attack on sight and loot you while going, Uggggg, that is roleplay.

Monoxide

Sorceror
LordLardo said:
If I choose to roleplay as a murderer am I not less of a roleplayer?

If I choose to roleplay a psycopath whos only goal in life is to kill others without saying anything, am I any less of a roleplayer?

You often think of roleplaying in a D&D sense, that people all speak Ye Olde English and follow a certain set of rules.

Roleplaying is roleplay, no matter what they choose. Some people prefer to roleplay in your manner. Some people choose not to roleplay at all. Others, like me, tend to have unorthodox methods of roleplaying. Yes, I play a person who hides, waiting for her prey, then leaping, call it senseless slaugter or pking if you want. Call the guild of orks just another group of mindless pks who kill on sight. Let them roleplay the way they want, and you may roleplay the way you want.

You think of yourself as a great roleplayer, yet you fail to consider the D&D Ye Olde English style is NOT the only way to roleplay. They choose to roleplay Orcs, Orcs attack on sight and loot you while going, Uggggg, that is roleplay.
No, no, no, you have it all wrong, ug is a greeting! :D

Hahah, indeed monoxide is correct. Plus, the reason that I have recently started KoSing is because I am a red orc...and in the past, greeting humans that I wish to get tribute from or for that matter, loot, with "Pay meh tribuuute", doesn't seem to work to well, because by that time, they are already long gone. Therefore, I make the decision to attack immediately, giving them no chance to escape. However, if you truly think about the situation, if you were walking alone in the forest, seeing bloody, skeleton clad signs with orc writing on them, and then happened across a band of bloody, violent orcs, I highly doubt that in all RP sense they would start talking to you. You would probably have half a dozen poisoned arrows piercing your heart, and skull before you got within a dozen paces of them. (We've all seen Lord of the Rings now haven't we?)

rose-hybrid

Wanderer
I went to check out the orc guild, with me I had 2k gold - the moment I saw this orc coming I dropped the gold infront of him, he said something I didnt understand and left. They dont always kos.

ShardInferno

Wanderer
I used to be in a very heavily RPed guild when I played UO about two years ago.... And I was wondering if any of you have a very RP oriented guild. We had different sects in our guild for the different template types... mages, knights, etc... and we did wage war with other guilds, but the rule was all battle had to be consentual and had to be RPed up to... in other words, no KOS stuff.... (although I see the point of the previous poster about the red orc no speaking just killing). We had an orc sect, they weren't very smart (RP-wise) and could be convinced to talk when gold and treasure were mentioned... or the possibility of raiding a town of enemies....

Anyways, are there any such guilds with depth or is everything drop your loot in front of me or i kill you type RP?