UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

right rounf baby right round !

character

Wanderer
Re: right rounf baby right round !

David Gilmore;2131041 said:
i dont care about a EQ MS tbh all i care about is loot LOOOT are u dumb ?

even if you do not care you could at least show some class and just shut the fuck up. you are a real piece of shit eh?

Sirkah

Sorceror

sanchen;2131756 said:
Are you mad you lost?

are you really wanting to see all the death screen shots i have of you prior to a month ago? a month ago being when i disabled screen shots, and yet i still have ample enough to shut you up.

Skyfal;2131765 said:
even if you do not care you could at least show some class and just shut the fuck up. you are a real piece of shit eh?

why are you quoting from a diff post. yes i dont give a shit about EQ MS and? that has nuthing to do with the guy who died. people die every day. there is nuthing that can be done about it and you guys raging cause i said fuck the doods guild dose not make it any better. if you would like i can really start insulting people, but im a better person then that. and i did say sorry to dany for my fast typing and my many typos. Read everything before you state your opinion. and thnx for the edit info forums EXPERT !

character

Wanderer

David Gilmore;2131461 said:
all i said was that it was a lame ass event . just like lame ass eq ms i guess .. lol rage?

notice how you say lame ass eqms as in guild?

now notice how you say a eqms as in person?

David Gilmore;2131041 said:
i dont care about a EQ MS tbh all i care about is loot LOOOT are u dumb ?

character

Wanderer

David Gilmore;2131773 said:
why are you quoting from a diff post. yes i dont give a shit about EQ MS and? that has nuthing to do with the guy who died. people die every day. there is nuthing that can be done about it and you guys raging cause i said fuck the doods guild dose not make it any better. if you would like i can really start insulting people, but im a better person then that. and i did say sorry to dany for my fast typing and my many typos. Read everything before you state your opinion. and thnx for the edit info forums EXPERT !

sorry that i know something very simple. and if you wanna try to insult me for typing fast and not caring then look at yourself first and learn to spell correctly.

Skyfal;2131777 said:
notice how you say lame ass eqms as in guild?

now notice how you say a eqms as in person?

Originally Posted by Dany Mortal View Post
There's a difference between 'just like lame ass eq ms' and when you said it you actually said 'just like A lame ass eqms'

David Gilmore;2131469 said:
yes i agree and i did put a in there witch i 100% did not mean to do.. as you can see i edited it shortly after. no one would have even seen it if sanchen was not refreshing the page over and over to type about the next post. so if i hurt your feeling i am sorry. and i meant no disrespect to anton .

i guess u did not read everything like i had asked so stfu bro this has nuthing to do with you

sanchen

Knight

Sirkah;2131767 said:
are you really wanting to see all the death screen shots i have of you prior to a month ago? a month ago being when i disabled screen shots, and yet i still have ample enough to shut you up.

You will never have enough screen shot to shit me up lol.

Go post em I'll still talk shit to you.

Dany Mortal;2131471 said:
That's what was required. I had no problem with you, however disrespecting Anton is not allowed, period.

Mind your business Mr. 1500

And this is what the guys friend said after... like i said read everything or stfu

character

Wanderer

David Gilmore;2131780 said:
Originally Posted by Dany Mortal View Post
There's a difference between 'just like lame ass eq ms' and when you said it you actually said 'just like A lame ass eqms'

i guess u did not read everything like i had asked so stfu bro this has nuthing to do with you

are you retarded? you never edited this to take the a out.

i said i dont care about a EQ MS that is no disrespect what so ever. whats your point? is this one of the "im going to make david gilmore rage posts? cause you are not good at it i bet you did not even know his real name and you are siting here like you know somthing..

character

Wanderer

who says i am trying to make you rage? i just finished reading this thread and you claim you took the a out but yet the reason i said something right before danys thread is because i saw it. you didnt edit shit or you edited one of your shit talking post and left another.

why would you say i dont care about a eqms why wouldnt you just say i dont care about eq ms? are you really that retarded?

Skyfal;2131788 said:
who says i am trying to make you rage? i just finished reading this thread and you claim you took the a out but yet the reason i said something right before danys thread is because i saw it. you didnt edit shit or you edited one of your shit talking post and left another.

why would you say i dont care about a eqms why wouldnt you just say i dont care about eq ms? are you really that retarded?

get a life

Make it clap died to ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease he was only 16 years old. a >!< member... do you care? i did not think so. and because you dont care dose not make it "disrespectful" seems to me like you dont got anything better to do but troll the forums

character

Wanderer

David Gilmore;2131798 said:
Make it clap died to ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease he was only 16 years old. a >!< member... do you care? i did not think so. and because you dont care dose not make it "disrespectful" seems to me like you dont got anything better to do but troll the forums

i did not know him/her or even know they died. and what makes me different than you is that i am not shit talking them while they are in the grave. i really hope you are not this dumb irl if so stay on the forums/game. that is the best you will ever achieve.

Skyfal;2131800 said:
haha says the person posting his uo age and recording videos of killing newbs? yeah let me take your advice

the guy asked to see my uo age. and i have fun making videos. i was thinkin of goin to school for it because it is something i enjoy to do.. whats your point?

Skyfal;2131801 said:
i did not know him/her or even know they died. and what makes me different than you is that i am not shit talking them while they are in the grave. i really hope you are not this dumb irl if so stay on the forums/game. that is the best you will ever achieve.

for the 9th time "i dont care" is not shit talking if anything you are the one disrespecting the dood cause you keep bringing this dumb shit up

The diff between me and you is i noticed, admitted, and apologized for the wrong i made. you are just to immature to accept the fact that you are wrong.