UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Richest Players??

Lord Mars

Knight
Re: Richest Players??

speaking of tamers and hiryus i just lost my best hiryu among my 60 or so colored in my stables last week due to a "roll back" *sobs* - paid 10 mill worth of items for it then. dammed!

Gio

Wanderer

its not about gold...;) you must feel what monsters feel you must check everything what ever gonna happen.. you must play as much as i am doing to get all this. i know when i will die.. and i feel when other will die cause i am doing it much more than whoever;) and all ru`s are the same shit for a gaunt cause its a PVM not a PVP and you know better. you can heal them with 2 sec.. when i had my dexer char ppls were crying err fuck hims he is cheating.. cause heres no chance to solo 2 Df`s.. which char do you want for me.. i will go make one;) still love ya mars calm down dood

Lord Mars

Knight

its not abt u gio lolx.

go visit my trinsic castle when u have time, i put all my unwanted junk there

i wish i can lock down live hiryus too !

No, I'd be phenomenally surprised if he'd be in the top three. The top three would HAVE to be Fashion/GetBacktoReality, Fabricon/Feersum Enjiin, and Oaks, in roughly that order.

Yeah, I know Zen has done lots of champion spawns, but I'd wager than Fab has done more than either Third or anyone else in Zen. You DID see how many skulls he's piled on his castle, right?

Lippy

Wanderer

The richest player is the one who has the most fun , and good friends , items don't mean a thing .

Gio

Wanderer

Lippy you are my hero.. as homer and oaks. and only i know what do you have.... end it makes me smile when ppls are talking i have 5 ornys 3 homs etc etc... cause i know you

Gio

Wanderer

okay heres the one guy and he is Lippy he has more arties than whoever on this shard. and yes all we need is? >> go play more you f kid. nothing more.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Nottheking;506632 said:
No, I'd be phenomenally surprised if he'd be in the top three. The top three would HAVE to be Fashion/GetBacktoReality, Fabricon/Feersum Enjiin, and Oaks, in roughly that order.

Yeah, I know Zen has done lots of champion spawns, but I'd wager than Fab has done more than either Third or anyone else in Zen. You DID see how many skulls he's piled on his castle, right?

In regards to wealth- Third was easily in the same ball park as those guys( at least with the old pricing/economic situation) now maybe he isn't as i'm not sure about prices of artis.
This I do know, we were probably the biggest spawning group on demise. There was a point when if we had a few people down at baracoon with bots we could finish the spawn in roughly 5-9 minutes. I think we got something like 14 120s in an hour span.
When I had 4 fully suited characters(got bored and made a super-bot macro), I was able to solo coons in the half-hour range, which brought me a lot of wealth :)
Hell I got bored when I came back and did gauntlet for a week, 14 artifacts in a week and I was able to fully suit up one of my hello kitties with ornament,hom,aof,tolk lol.
Though I was nowhere as rich as any of these guys, I was just looking to get a few chars well suited

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Gio;506638 said:
okay heres the one guy and he is Lippy he has more arties than whoever on this shard. and yes all we need is? >> go play more you f kid. nothing more.

I can't understand what you write, its very difficult to follow your posts.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Seriously, though I didn't understand your last post..could you possibly try rewording it in a way that a person would be able to comprehend what you were saying?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

hugoboss;506649 said:
all your happiness are belong to hello kitty..

hello kitty online adventure duel?? I think stalker and I actually went and made ourselves accounts for it lol :D

GM Nestor

Sorceror

Gio;506638 said:

He said that Lippy had all the arties and that the advice he would have for you is to go play the game more than you do now :)

Lord Mars

Knight

i think hes already playing more than he should be. i have no idea what kind of IRL he is having but he truly deserves "the sword of a thousand truths" by now....

for those who dont get it, the sword of a thousand truths are only awarded to individuals whos has proven that they got "no life"

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Lord Mars;506654 said:
i think hes already playing more than he should be. i have no idea what kind of IRL he is having but he truly deserves "the sword of a thousand truths" by now....

for those who dont get it, the sword of a thousand truths are only awarded to individuals whos has proven that they got "no life"

For your valor in neglecting your family, significant other(s) & job a special artifact has been bestowed in your pack.

hugoboss

Sorceror

Lord Mars;506654 said:

it's in the thumb drive, in the petty cash box! go forth, claim thy destiny

hugoboss

Sorceror

Steven_Greer;506651 said:
hello kitty online adventure duel?? I think stalker and I actually went and made ourselves accounts for it lol :D

...only if i get to be Bats Bats Maru!

*meow*

Lord Mars

Knight

hugoboss;506656 said:
it's in the thumb drive, in the petty cash box! go forth, claim thy destiny

admins, please bestow the sword of 1000 truths to poor gio and spare his agony of 15 hr gauntlet life, im sure its in PSZ's thumbdrive hidden at his closet

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

hugoboss;506659 said:
...only if i get to be Bats Bats Maru!

*meow*

Applesauce, Luigi and myself were about 5 minutes away from renaming our characters after hello kitty related things.
Applesauce was suppose to be keroppi the frog
I was suppose to named a hello kitty
Luigi was supposed to be bats bats maru

Clearly, I was only the one who was dedicated enough to follow through on this.