UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Rice Krispie" sound in his ear...

cloroxman

Wanderer
"Rice Krispie" sound in his ear...

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21685997-2,00.html

A NINE-year-old American boy who was suspicious of a, was found to have a couple of spiders living in there.
What began as a faint popping turned into ear ache for Jesse Courtney from Albany in the state of Oregon.
Jesse's mother, Diane Courtney, said her son insisted he kept hearing a faint popping in his ear - "like Rice Krispies''.
"They were walking on my eardrums,'' Jesse said, according to the Associated Press.
Dr David Irvine said it looked like the boy had something in his ear when he examined him.
When he irrigated the ear, the first spider came out, dead. The other spider took a second dousing before it emerged, still alive. Both were about the size of a pencil eraser.
Jesse has kept the spiders as a souvenir.

Aaaaaaaaaah!!!

Re: "Rice Krispie" sound in his ear...

dude i like to call myself a manly man .. but if i had spiders living in my ear .. my scream would sound something close to a woman giving birth..

My question is why in the world would they keep those things as a souviner? I'd want to burn them [dead or alive] and would wear ear plugs forever ;<

cloroxman

Wanderer

"Dude...there were two spiders...in your ear. IN YOUR EAR MAN!! WHAT THE HELL!??"

If I was that kid after seeing TWO spiders fall out my ear...I'd do the heebie jeebie shiver dance (aka full blown body convulsions) for a solid hour straight.

klafjdakl;fjasd; BLAH!!

IN HIS EAR!!! Tap dancing around. Fucking gross!

kio123

Knight

some people have roaches stuck in their ears
imagine if they leave any eggs....

i fucking hate spiders i would freak teh fuck out if any are withthin touching range let alone liveing in my ear

sdFASh;lgashgl';sahg'asfg

BLAH!!!

cloroxman

Wanderer

Have any of you guys seen the "clock spider"?

*shiver* I honestly think I would scream like a little girl if that thing were to jumpman junior to my face.

kio123

Knight

i love spiders
they are clean, friendly and natural hunters