UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Return og britain hue sandles - one of a kind

amtothepm

Knight
I will give u advice. It took me nearly 2 years to donate for my castle ;)

1. Ryan handles custom donations w/out exception. It is up to u to contact him and garner a response. Other staff don't want to hear about ur troubles contacting Ryan or how much $ u want to throw @ him.
B. Dont' say "Yo, how much for such an such?" Instead try, "Yo, I'd like to donate x amount for such an such"
C. Realize that Ryan is not a money grubbing whore, nor a machine, but a human w/feelings.
4. Don't be a douche.

bottom line, a custom donation (any donation) is really about supporting the shard, Ryan and Staff are not beholden to ur individual generosity. Theoretical example: U negotiate a custom donation of hundreds of dollars for a "blessed verite weapon" (not possible, i think ;)) tomorrow....and come xmas there are "item bless deeds" available on the donation store for $250! Now ur big money donation item sucks titty to the blessed val weapons :(
What do u do?
Better believe nobody wants to hear a fucking peep out of u about how u were "screwed" :)
Get on board w/that attitude and u'll be ready to donate for reals ;)

yeah absolutely.. that's what I am about.. supporting the shard.. that's why I've made as many

donations as I have already made in my short 7 months here.. I realize how much work they're

contributing and want to help in any way possible.. But thanks for the response!

amtothepm

Knight
I will give u advice. It took me nearly 2 years to donate for my castle ;)

1. Ryan handles custom donations w/out exception. It is up to u to contact him and garner a response. Other staff don't want to hear about ur troubles contacting Ryan or how much $ u want to throw @ him.
B. Dont' say "Yo, how much for such an such?" Instead try, "Yo, I'd like to donate x amount for such an such"
C. Realize that Ryan is not a money grubbing whore, nor a machine, but a human w/feelings.
4. Don't be a douche.

bottom line, a custom donation (any donation) is really about supporting the shard, Ryan and Staff are not beholden to ur individual generosity. Theoretical example: U negotiate a custom donation of hundreds of dollars for a "blessed verite weapon" (not possible, i think ;)) tomorrow....and come xmas there are "item bless deeds" available on the donation store for $250! Now ur big money donation item sucks titty to the blessed val weapons :(
What do u do?
Better believe nobody wants to hear a fucking peep out of u about how u were "screwed" :)
Get on board w/that attitude and u'll be ready to donate for reals ;)

sidenote: I'm sure it doesn't take me as long as it does for you to obtain an extra thousand dollars or whatever it is.. heheheheheh :);)