UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Return og britain hue sandles - one of a kind

I can post a pic tommorow when i get to my other computer but it is the sandles that Icky donated for a long time ago. They do not say anything but sandals.

if you own it, and will not sell it for anything under what YOU want, why price check it? you are the only one that can make the price.

its worth what he could get, if anything people should know by then is people usually put largely different numbers on a price check than the price they offer when wanting to buy it, no way to really tell with one of a kind items, it is worth what people are willing to pay at that time.

True but the reason i price check this item is because i do not play on hybrid anymore. I might come back if the server will hold long enough. All i wanted to know or actually hoped for was that some of you guys would give me a realistic price check so that i had something to go on for.

True but the reason i price check this item is because i do not play on hybrid anymore. I might come back if the server will hold long enough. All i wanted to know or actually hoped for was that some of you guys would give me a realistic price check so that i had something to go on for.
understandable but sadly that is how it is, you will never really know unless you go to sell them and see what people are willing to pay for them, because most people will say they are worth a lot more than they would be willing to pay, which gets both parties nowhere. If selling, I personally would start the bids at 100m and see where it goes.

Uomvp

Knight
I agree with Raz b/c for 150mil there is alot of sick shit you can get. The average hybrid player would buy something like a pw suit or some type of winter hue suit for that kind of money. They are sick without a doubt.

the amount is however much cash you can fit into a wheelbarrow and push it up to ryans door, then yell at him until you get his attention.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
yes. I'm interested in myself donating for one for something like this. Been interested since I

first started [nearly a year ago] and have been unable to get a legitimate response.

I will give u advice. It took me nearly 2 years to donate for my castle ;)

1. Ryan handles custom donations w/out exception. It is up to u to contact him and garner a response. Other staff don't want to hear about ur troubles contacting Ryan or how much $ u want to throw @ him.
B. Dont' say "Yo, how much for such an such?" Instead try, "Yo, I'd like to donate x amount for such an such"
C. Realize that Ryan is not a money grubbing whore, nor a machine, but a human w/feelings.
4. Don't be a douche.

bottom line, a custom donation (any donation) is really about supporting the shard, Ryan and Staff are not beholden to ur individual generosity. Theoretical example: U negotiate a custom donation of hundreds of dollars for a "blessed verite weapon" (not possible, i think ;)) tomorrow....and come xmas there are "item bless deeds" available on the donation store for $250! Now ur big money donation item sucks titty to the blessed val weapons :(
What do u do?
Better believe nobody wants to hear a fucking peep out of u about how u were "screwed" :)
Get on board w/that attitude and u'll be ready to donate for reals ;)