UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Restart on November 29th, 2009

psz

Administrator
Restart on November 29th, 2009

Yesterday, we had a mid-day restart to update the client version on the server itself, which fixes a number of map issues.

You are highly recommended (re: required) to update as well, so that there will be no sync problems when playing on the server, and so you don't have map issues.

gargar

Wanderer
Re: Restart on November 29th, 2009

when I tried to log on, it let me on, but told me if I didnt update I couldnt play "the game will close in 20 seconds"...update took about 5 mins with cable internet

gargar;664179 said:
...update took about 5 mins with cable internet

That's because the update is about 350 mbytes, and i guess its a new update, ie people d/l

Lord Mars

Knight

gargar;664179 said:
when I tried to log on, it let me on, but told me if I didnt update I couldnt play "the game will close in 20 seconds"...update took about 5 mins with cable internet

what kind of cable u using? took me 4 hrs to patch the damm thing on cable as well