UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Rest in peace tyler.

Rest in peace tyler.

For those of you that know/care...my closest friend Tyler Schein died on wednesday morning on his way to north carolina from an overdose.
I felt it was my duty to inform the UO community of his death and hope you can all say a little prayer on his behalf. He was a good guy and too young.
He has played UO for 7 years. Catskills, Chessy, ATL.

Tyler Schein AKA...Radiospank,Clowni Violator, Teh Spank, Dr Spank, Mephostopole, Revenant Thorne and many many more names i cant think of off hand.

God bless you tyler, Heaven is a brighter place with your smile.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Tyleratdi

http://www.myspace.com/tburr

-Daniel Spaeth aka Cronic The BuDda

Terron

Knight
Re: Rest in peace tyler.

Cronic The BuDda said:
sorry i just saw it...thanks i dont use the forums much...

=/
no need to apoligize, its sad to lose a friend and thine wits are not about thee in times of distress

Samara

Wanderer

I'm sorry to hear about your lose. I remember seeing Radiospank out on the field.

My prayers and thoughts are with his friends and family.

The first link looked like he posted on Saturday the 29th that he would be leaving for good on the 11th. Written in huge words. Was the overdose intended then? Either way thats a sad loss for anyone. Be with GoD.

Valvorius Fess said:
The first link looked like he posted on Saturday the 29th that he would be leaving for good on the 11th. Written in huge words. Was the overdose intended then? Either way thats a sad loss for anyone. Be with GoD.

Nothing with tyler was certain, but i know he wasnt afraid of death..and thought he was invincible.
I cannot tell you for sure, but i can tell you he told me he would call me when he got to north carolina, and he never woke up... :(

Cronic The BuDda said:
Nothing with tyler was certain, but i know he wasnt afraid of death..and thought he was invincible.
I cannot tell you for sure, but i can tell you he told me he would call me when he got to north carolina, and he never woke up... :(
Thats crazy though....seriously. The first link has him writing in like 2 inch letters "NOVEMBER 11TH...........I'M GONE" Seems a sad self prophecy. Wise you and his family well and remember fun times.

And I go see if about the party I think, still odd timing.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Its allways sad to lose a dare friend.
My blessings are with him, even thought i missed the chance to meet and know him.

Terron said:
was he living at home still? close to his parents?

His whole life he lived with his grandparents, not his parents...for various reasons...he had been living away from his grandparents for 3 years...he just moved back home before he was going to north carolina to live with this chick he knew...he lived in Durant, Oklahoma...about an hour an 15 min north of dallas TX...where i live.
Im glad i sad him this weekend...and yes he was very close...his grandpa(dad) same thing to him was very torn up, i was told two different stories...One by Marty (his grandpa, who was with him in the car during the OD) and the other by the rest of his family. He got to North carolina and marty got him a hotel room to "sleep it off"... He never woke up.
Thank you all for your sympathys...I know he would want a thread about him...its just how he was.
RIP Tyler.
:(

Bubbster

Wanderer

Radiospank? No way. I remember meeting him on the field a lot :( Poor guy, he od'ed on alcohol tho right? This is why life is so gay sometimes, I would hate to lose a close friend.

RIP. Tyler, may heaven serve you well man.

I've been staring at a blank screen for a while trying to think of something unique to say, but words can't describe...

RIP, Tyler.

May God be with you and your loved ones.

Was a nice guy as far as UO went but we all need to remember this is just a game and there are people behind the screen.

RIP