UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reskilling at resgates

psz

Administrator
Reskilling at resgates

As stated on the IRC Topic: The temporary res gates at Dungeons are NOT to be used as reskilling camp spots.

Anyone caught reskilling at these resgates will get a 1 day ban.

The gates will be removed when the wandering healers are spawned in Fel/Tram.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
I reskilled a guy 4 times at a wandering healer and i was threatened with a ban by outkast dev.

I got 4 counts for it so i got justification but the fact that i was threatened with a ban for reskilling is such a pathetic thing. It's part of the game, when you restrict things like that it just becomes more and more boring and it'll end up pking being illegal or something.

Can you just legalise everything, if people are stupid enuf to keep getting resed it's their fault. I hate how OSI banned ppl for scamming (i was banned for scamming on several occasions) just because it pissed off players. Sooo carebear.

Ozzie The staff are looking after the player base here, remember this is an OSI clone with tweakes, thats why you left OSI wasnt it? because you didnt like the play style?

If so this will be almost the same play style m8. Just a though :)

Pissed off players cause pissed off staff which causes all player pisseroffers a bad day.

psz

Administrator
It is ONLY AT RES GATES that it is illegal. And that is because I put the gates there because there are no wandering healers. Once the healers are spawned, the gates will go. At which point, people will have choices as to where they go to get res'd outside of dungeons.