UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Remember what Ryan said... This time

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Remember what Ryan said... This time

EV1 was watching and monitoring.

Shard will be up as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ryan

(from UOGamers.com, yes we are being DDoSed again, but this time, we're ready) Also, we are currently on a roller coaster, up and down and such, asd I edit this, we ARE currently up)

Sintoo

Sorceror
If I was a cheerleader I would bring out my pom poms make up a cheesy cheer and scream GO TEAM repeatedly.

But I'm not a cheerleader...so good luck and hope that it works out this time aswell.

pbguy434

Knight
Red Squirrel said:
Let's BRING THE H4X0RS TO JUSTICE!!11 (or fel) :D
They aren't' hackers, they are script kiddies.

And there is nothing wrong with Fel, its where the cool people go. Send them script kiddies to trammel.

jacin

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
They aren't' hackers, they are script kiddies.

And there is nothing wrong with Fel, its where the cool people go. Send them script kiddies to trammel.
bah, we dont want 'em :p

Nazukatsu

Wanderer
Prejudice just comes naturally to some people, doesn't it? To those that it does, enjoy your self-presented idiocy, but don't indulge us.

I can't log on via razor or uogateway, i tried the local server, and actually used razor through that too, and nothing, and razor I simply can't get in, it loads my character and say "entering britannia' and freezes, no response. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.