UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Regarding Halloween Donation Items...

Zippy

Razor Creator
Regarding Halloween Donation Items...

You need to have the latest client (version 5.0.5c) in order to see these items.

If you cannot see the items, Run "UO.exe" (or "UOpatch.exe") from your Ultima Online install directory (that is, run UO without Razor or UOGateway to start the patch program). Let your client patch fully to the latest version, then close your client and connect to the server your usual way (via ConnectUO, Razor, UOGateway, whatever).

If you have any other problems, page in game and we will assist you.

Thank you for your continued support,
~UOGamers Staff

Lushae

Wanderer
Re: Regarding Halloween Donation Items...

god i need to off myself, dial-ups killing me here.....i can't see half the items as it is, fuck thats alot of patching up to do gonna take a million years

SirJohnDeW

Wanderer

Lushae said:
god i need to off myself, dial-ups killing me here.....i can't see half the items as it is, fuck thats alot of patching up to do gonna take a million years

how much do u pay for dial up? cable modems here in iowa download at 550KBytes per second for only 49.99 a month

SirJohnDeW said:
how much do u pay for dial up? cable modems here in iowa download at 550KBytes per second for only 49.99 a month

I'm in pa with comcast cable. $40 a month and I get between 8 mbps average up to 11.5 mbps.