UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Reg prices too high

Tenet

Wanderer
Reg prices too high

20gc, 12gc, base reg prices?! This is absolutely insane.

400gc just to fill up on 20 black pearls.

30 each reg x 8 x 14gc (averaged) = 3360 gc to fill up. SIGH.

Its not even supply and demand, I saw city vendors with 999 in stock and prices are still that high. Vesper used to be cheaper... then suddenly a day ago it goes several times more expensive for no reason.

I can understand if there are places where regs are 4 - 2, and then in the city they would be double the price, say 8 - 2, that would be managable.
Compare the amount of loot you get from a monster and the amount of money a mage has to spend on killing it, then factor in the risk to die to a PK.

Maybe its not an issue for high level characters, but for a low/mid level character that relies exclusively on monster hunting the current prices are way too high.

So you went to two different towns, and want to say that all reg prices are high. Have you tried not going to a faction town, where the sell price isn't set to +300%?

Gankis Khan

Sorceror
Regs too High

Or try buying from vendor houses. Pretty sure someone at Brit Bank would be happy to gate you to their vendor house.

Tenet

Wanderer
Alkiser said:
So you went to two different towns, and want to say that all reg prices are high. Have you tried not going to a faction town, where the sell price isn't set to +300%?

I tried in several towns while creating a runebook. Thank you for the tip.
This information should be up there somewhere in a faq.

Brendino said:
lol i feel like i see this tread at least once a week

I started one of these threads! nothing wrong with wanting to know why the prices are set to stupid amounts in certain towns ;)

Boards were wiped tho *sighs*

Niccol Heres teh low down, the Faction that holds the town can set the price, it matters not if the sell No items in teh whole town or sell a million (the way I understand it) They get Faction Silver either way, with which I have no idea what they do because I am not into factions.

However come to Delucia because the population there has grown by at least 50% in the last week or two LOL, the bank is chocker most nights I am on :eek: