UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

...Reefer.

Digatalas

Knight
Re: ...Reefer.

I don't think many people do. I think he is pretty funny for the little time I actually have been around him though. I haven't had problems yet.

Phelon

Knight

The world takes all kinds and you don't have to like all of them :) I certanly don't.

No problem with him tbh.

Facko

Sorceror

a truly stupid human being. but thats not why the people in zen hate him. he's a liar and a theif. im shocked he hasnt already betrayed the trust of his current guild. plus he needs to learn that these forums aren't his personal facebook account.

Khephren

Knight

Who's reefer?

retards? nah... I call those ''people that have nothing else to do and that video games ARE their lives and nothing else BUT video games matter'' (I said retards, I didn't say reefer, to be clear)

Those people will grow up one day and realise how stupid they were when they had no life and now they have nothing left but regret. Remember that gaming (in most cases) don't bring you cash home, don't make dishes, don't do laundry, don't fetch women for you, don't mowe your lawn...

get out of in front of your box and get some vitamin D !!!