UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Red Native American Guild (No pun intended)

da Vinci

Wanderer
Red Native American Guild (No pun intended)

I've just created a Native American roleplaying guild to compete with the other RP guilds. I'm looking for recruits, post or PM if you're interested or would like more information. Thanks...

da Vinci

Wanderer
Re: Red Native American Guild (No pun intended)

In order to join, your character must first have an authentic Native American name. Secondly, the skin color must be a shade of tan or red with any of the following hair styles in a dark hue:
-Long
-Pony tail
-Mohawk
-2 Tails

The following skills would be the valid choices from which an indian can choose. The focus will be on archers and fencers, but any combination of the following skills will be accepted:

~Miscellaneous~
Bowcraft/Fletching
Cooking
Fishing
Healing
Resisting Spells
Stealth
Veterinary

~Combat Ratings~
Archery
Fencing (Spears & daggers)
Swordmanship (hatchets only)
Tactics
Wrestling

~Actions~
Animal Taming
Camping
Detecting Hidden
Hiding
Tracking

~Lore and Knowledge~
Anatomy
Animal Lore

*Leather armor is the only valid armor type for Native Americans. Any variety of leather is allowed, however, it must be a shade of brown.

**No ethereal horses will be allowed to be ridden, only regular horses. Everyone is allowed to be mounted no matter what rank.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to AIM me: DaVinciDisciple

da Vinci

Wanderer

No, we're going to war against the other RP guilds and going to raid towns.

You can also contact me about this guild, I am helping Da Vinci run it. My aim is LifeInIstanbul.

unrequited love said:
You can also contact me about this guild, I am helping Da Vinci run it. My aim is LifeInIstanbul.
I know your AIM, make me some baskets and I'll give you that deathsteed...

Sammich

Wanderer

hmm, IM DOWN this sounds like fun. Aim: AudiTT669

Oh yea, and what about the hair style top knot? and what about lumberjacking for the hatchets?

Sammich

Wanderer

also, I think a legit skill indians could use is poisoning, RL example, poison from posion dart frogs, used to take down large prey. Please give me a replay asap, I am macroing my guy like crazy.

Oh crap, I just relized no magery. How will we cast magic reflect for our resist?

no facial hair, aim DaVinciDisciple on the top knot question. Lumberjacking is allowed. Poison will probably be allowed too. My aim is LifeInIstanbul if you have any other questions.

I was told the name would be a "first name" "second name" type format (Squatting Cow), (Black Hawk)... that type of stuff.

Is this right?

<===>

We are allowing all authentic Natvie American Names, me and the other guild head are named Pontiac and Tecumseh, but names such as Soaring Eagle or something more authentic like the link are fine.

Sammich

Wanderer

Hmm, I just realized I wont be needing poisoning since axes cant be poisoned, so Ill get lumber instead, and the orcs dont act orcish enough for me, too much magery :/ and they dont dress like orcs.