UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Red Cloth from Paragon Lich

Little Owl

Wanderer
Curious as to how much this goes for. A picture is included. Hue 2726.Lich Paragon Cloth.png

I also came upon a red fortification leather cap hue 2118 that dropped off of a Hybrid Lich or Lich Lord a few weeks back. I wasn't sure if it was just dyed leather that the lich had picked up off of someone's corpse.

Unless it is inside the paragon chest then it isn't the paragon rare. It is either something it looked, or hybird coin hue cloth ( I think the paragons have a small chance to spawn the coins/item ).

Looks like a Tbod hue to me though.

Little Owl

Wanderer
Yeah the cloth with hue 2726 shown above came from a Paragon Lich at Brit Graveyard and it was in a Paragon Chest.

The leather cap I was talking about came from a Red Hybrid Lich that was spawned there a couple weeks ago, but it was not in a chest or anything.

Ah, the cloth is legit then. I wouldn't count on the cap being legit, as liches are notorious for stealing loot.

I would price it at max 5mil for both yards, if unique hue. It just isn't the same as the other cloths aka glacial.

crikey

Sorceror
just smashed a tamer and his mare (there was an archer but he fled when he saw how incredibly powerful I am)

The tamer had all the normal taming crap, but interestingly had a piece of red cloth

Is this one of them pieces?
This the same thing?

Honestly looks like it might be rubbish I should just turn into a bandage right now
Crikey_5-28_02.28-1.jpg Crikey_5-28_02.18.jpg

crikey

Sorceror
Cray is lucky: I used to have a trap screen a screen away XD

Felt kind of mean destroying someone who was defenseless. Gave them a res and a hug after

crikey

Sorceror
Anyways, you see that bonded mare thats almost dead?

thats how you deal with a tamer 1v2. Rape the mare and the tamer falls apart

Little Owl

Wanderer
Thanks. Your weps might be a bit outside my price range. With all the magic leather around, it looks like an agapite runic is about the same as an old gold used to be in terms of being the field standard. Still poor at the moment, but I'm getting there when I get a chance to play.

Thanks. Your weps might be a bit outside my price range. With all the magic leather around, it looks like an agapite runic is about the same as an old gold used to be in terms of being the field standard. Still poor at the moment, but I'm getting there when I get a chance to play.

I can throw you 3 agapite weapons of your choosing for you helping me out with lock picking information.

Little Owl

Wanderer
Thanks for the offer. It will likely be a few weeks before I get a chance to play again though. I have a few vanq/supremely's that are probably good enough for tournaments, but I'll let you know if I could use them. I probably need to save up for a low-charge agapite runic hammer (3-5 charges) since I'd likely only need it for one Minax character.

K, just hit me up. Offer will still be valid. I could hook you up with the 3 charges in minax faction blessed weapons instead if you wanted to go that route. That would be a good solid 6 weeks of a good wep for pvp :)

Tobias

Sorceror
Thanks for the offer. It will likely be a few weeks before I get a chance to play again though. I have a few vanq/supremely's that are probably good enough for tournaments, but I'll let you know if I could use them. I probably need to save up for a low-charge agapite runic hammer (3-5 charges) since I'd likely only need it for one Minax character.
I got a backpack filled with golden + agapite warhammers that you can have.

Last edited:

Little Owl

Wanderer
Thanks. The one character I had that used macing, I switched to a fencer but I appreciate the offer. I might switch back though. I appreciate the offer.

crikey

Sorceror
Just use exceedingky/supreme vanq krysses man

The difference between them and aggy isnt much noticable. Your average damage will be almost the same