UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recruiting for an ARMY

Recruiting for an ARMY

I am making a new guild and looking for people who may be interested in joining. This will be a blue-based guild and maybe Order or more. (Have not decided yet will wait for members to vote on these decisions based upon what they want.)

The idea of this guild is to be an actual midevil army of warriors (armor, shields, the whole nine yards.) For now it will just be a warrior guild with maybe 2 mages or so to travel around. In no way will this guild be a 'griefer' guild. We will be a respectable guild, and respectable to our fellow UOgamers players and staff but will harm when threatened!

All are welcome to join if you are interested send me an AIM - orgasmhaha anytime (AIM always on at work). I will be home at around 5:00 central time tonight and shall start making some arrangments for the guild such as stone, guildhouse, etc.