UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recent Patch and No Connection?

Recent Patch and No Connection?

I recently uninstalled UO and reinstalled it and I patched all the way and now when I try to connect to UOGamers from using the Razor.exe I freeze at "Verifying Account..." When I try to connect to UOGamers from UOGateway it says "This server is not using a valid uo client!" I get that message from every server I try to connect to. The current client I am using is 4.0.3c (Patch 24). Does anyone know whats wrong?

Aye.. the recent patch isn't compatible with Runuo 1.0.. Try to find an older client version and you'll be fine.. get me on aim (stringacheese) and I'll send you one.

A

ASayre

Um, don't give incorrect advice, k thanks ;>. There's no problem with RunUO. The problems are with UOgateway, you need to download the UOGateway 1.9 beta or The latest version or razo (b14)