UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Recall question

Tenet

Wanderer
Recall question

People on the other thread said one could recall to avoid a PK party.

I find there are limitations in place.

For example, apparantly you cannot recall after being attacked, or when you commit a crime (grey).

The Krrios client posts something like this:
(after commiting a crime)
"You are a criminal and cannot get away so easily"

(after recieving the "you are being attacked by %playername" message)
"You cannot run away from a fight"

Is this a Krrios client feature, a custom server setting or an original feature from OSI?

What are the exact limitations to using recall and gate spells?

P.S. On a personal note that is quite annoying for a new character facing more than one Red. Can usualy escape in the open, near impossible in a dungeon. ;)
Also hoping I'm not missing a FAQ where all this is outlined...

Niccolo said:
People on the other thread said one could recall to avoid a PK party.

I find there are limitations in place.

For example, apparantly you cannot recall after being attacked, or when you commit a crime (grey).

Yes if YOUR attacked you can recall out, however if your interupted while casting the spell it may Fizzle, have a rune book with Scrolls equiped its far safer.

Yes if your Grey you have a 2 minute window, and you cant Recall or Gate.

Tenet

Wanderer
Rogueci5 said:
Yes if YOUR attacked you can recall out, however if your interupted while casting the spell it may Fizzle, have a rune book with Scrolls equiped its far safer.

are you absolutely sure about it - that if I don't fight back I can recall? works like that with krrios client?

what if they are attacked by blade spirits that were there before they came?
what about magic reflection? does that count as fighting back?

Yes if your Grey you have a 2 minute window, and you cant Recall or Gate.

No, as soon as you loot or commit any other crime recall is disabled for me untill the client states I'm no longer a criminal. Was that what you mean by the 2 minutes?

chupo

Wanderer
yes your grey for 2 minutes since your last criminal action- you cant recall if your grey.
also you can recall out if your attacked. but you cant recall if you attack first. if you attack a red that is attacking someone else then you initiated combat with the red, so you cant recall. if you are in a dungeon and i run up and start attacking you, you can absolutely recall- provided your not grey or in combat with someone else.

are you absolutely sure about it - that if I don't fight back I can recall? works like that with krrios client?

what if they are attacked by blade spirits that were there before they came?
what about magic reflection? does that count as fighting back?

If yo don't fight back, you can recall.. should work for both krrios and normal clients.
If they're attacked in any way by something you casted or a tamed pet of yours, then it's considered fighting back.. quite annoying, but oh well.

And magic reflection does not count as fighting back.

No, as soon as you loot or commit any other crime recall is disabled for me untill the client states I'm no longer a criminal. Was that what you mean by the 2 minutes?

Yes.

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
Yea, watchout for some offensive things that trip the no recall trigger as a blue, such as reflect, pets that could attack anyone attacking you, fields, and things of that sort.