UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: a lawyer - Buccaneers Den!

Prophet-

Squire
RE: a lawyer - Buccaneers Den!

-Date of the Event-
Thursday, September 23, 2010

In memory of Anton, whom I personally did not know, but did know of; a hopefully big pvp event will take place at 8:00pm EST. Bring you factioners, bring your blues, reds, and friends! Try to keep the pvp within the main area of bux (I.E.: moongate, teleporter, bank, bridges, roads) and if you bring squads try to keep them under 6 people just for fairness & enjoyment also please try to keep res killing to a minimum! Pots, Wands, Runics, Invuln, bring your best stock! Good, bad, great, terrible, unstoppable whatever your level come out and have a good time in Memory of Aton & wholesome PvP!

Summary:

PvP Brawl in memory of Anton!

Time: 8:00pm EST

Rules: Have fun! :thumbup1:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to "A Lawyer" for the idea, and if turnout is good enough I will run a scribe through fully stocked with rares and/or money bagged on him, as an incentive for a good turnout!

If you plan on showing up please post saying so and what Character and/or guild(group) you will be coming with, so I can establish a list here!

Participants:

Dany Mortal - Morbus + 50 other niggas
Skyfal - (Alchypwn, CrY bAbY sOuP)
Prophet - (Prophet, F0URL0K0)
WillydaSquid
bk0811 - Marselus Wallace and Kimmando of [?]
luftwaffe - Hoodrich
Sirkah - illuminatist-
Cynical Machine 2.0 - Disguise kit
a lawyer - I Love You (clones)
optiek - Confused
Kingllama - James Roberts Or Britain Butcher
Deathwish2006 - Morgoth
tpopcaz - Cajun or one-i
Raserei - Generic Player
roach557 - Generic Player
Reign Flame - I Love You (clones)
-666- - Hades & David Gilmore
Whiskey River - Generic Player
EsK-ProDiGy - Generic Player
Sanchen - Krath/Mobb Deep(Thats like 5 people)
Deathwish2006 - DwR

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror
Re: a lawyer - Buccaneers Den!

ill run thru with a 1 mil check in a bag..

wont have time to pvp prob.. but if its in memory of anton ill be make an appearnace

Prophet-

Squire

Added everyone, so far if anything theres going to be some nice prizes out there and some renowned pvpers.

a lawyer

Sorceror

Should be on there on "a Lawyer" or an I love you clone or something. Can't say for sure how many will be along.

Lets try and keep res killing to a minimum ( i know i know )

Kingllama

Knight

Prophet-;2130287 said:
-Date of the Event-
Thursday, September 23, 2010

In memory of Anton, whom I personally did not know, but did know of; a hopefully big pvp event will take place at 8:00pm EST. Bring you factioners, bring your blues, reds, and friends! Try to keep the pvp within the main area of bux (I.E.: moongate, teleporter, bank, bridges, roads) and if you bring squads try to keep them under 6 people just for fairness & enjoyment! Pots, Wands, Runics, Invuln, bring your best stock! Good, bad, great, terrible, unstoppable whatever your level come out and have a good time in Memory of Aton & wholesome PvP!

Summary:

PvP Brawl in memory of Aton!

Time: 8:00pm EST

Rules: Have fun! :thumbup1:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to "A Lawyer" for the idea, and if turnout is good enough I will run a scribe through fully stocked with rares and/or money bagged on him, as an incentive for a good turnout!

If you plan on showing up please post saying so and what Character and/or guild(group) you will be coming with, so I can establish a list here!

Participants:

Skyfal - (Alchypwn, CrY bAbY sOuP)
Prophet - (Prophet, F0URL0K0)
WillydaSquid
bk0811 - Marselus Wallace and Kimmando of [?]
luftwaffe - Hoodrich
Sirkah - illuminatist-
Cynical Machine 2.0 - Disguise kit
I will be there
Kingllama - James Roberts Or Britain Butcher

Prophet-;2130324 said:
Added you to list ^.^

Danny will you still be there tomorrow?

yessir, I best be ontop of that list now.

name Morbus mark down "+ a squad of 50 niggas"

roach557

Traveler

I'll be there if i'm on.

BTW you shouldn't say bring whatever char... Cause let's face it, it'll be blues and factioners (blues but in bigger gank squads and more bola's/wands) vs the few reds that show.