UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RcB Roll Call

selo

Wanderer
RcB Roll Call

Teclis (the original GM of RcB) and I are planning on bringing back RcB very soon. I'm calling out all the old members of RcB to get in contact with me so that we can show Hybrid how to roleplay. If other roleplayers which have talent and can actually roleplay are interested also do contact me.

RcB will be strictly based in Fel and will hold onto our strongest belief of quality over quantity.

AIM: A fast black man
AIM: teclis84

Re: RcB Roll Call

Wish I could rejoin but all my accounts got deleted while I was away. Starting all over is too time consuming for my schedule now. I'll miss you guys and goodluck with the guild futurewise. :)

selo

Wanderer

Testamentx-hybrid said:
Wish I could rejoin but all my accounts got deleted while I was away. Starting all over is too time consuming for my schedule now. I'll miss you guys and goodluck with the guild futurewise. :)

What if I made you a character?

Teclis (RcB)

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
Teclis (the original GM of RcB) and I are planning on bringing back RcB very soon. I'm calling out all the old members of RcB to get in contact with me so that we can show Hybrid how to roleplay. If other roleplayers which have talent and can actually roleplay are interested also do contact me.

RcB will be strictly based in Fel and will hold onto our strongest belief of quality over quantity.

AIM: A fast black man
AIM: teclis84

To add to that, RcB was never about PvP talent or ingame experience, all new players interested and dedicated to role playing will be more then welcome to join once the guild is up and running.

Do not hesitate to contact us; we have been more then willing to help new members develop skills and learn different aspects of the game in the past, and this will be the case again.

To get a look at what RcB once was, check our old website at; http://www.freewebs.com/theroyalcouncil/

Will be looking to update this ASAP.

McBlake

Wanderer

You guys better have a freakin shared account this time so you don't go inactive.

RcB is well known for being one of the few good aligned guilds who actually roleplayed well, followed all the Rules of Engagement, roleplayed before pvp, had organized oufits and less complaints. To be honest, as a staff member I don't recall any complaints about RcB.

selo

Wanderer

Oriel you will be forced to wear the uniform if you joined up :)

Foreseer, you will soon find out :)

Teclis (RcB)

Wanderer

McBlake said:
You guys better have a freakin shared account this time so you don't go inactive.

RcB is well known for being one of the few good aligned guilds who actually roleplayed well, followed all the Rules of Engagement, roleplayed before pvp, had organized oufits and less complaints. To be honest, as a staff member I don't recall any complaints about RcB.

Our leadership and guild responsibilties will be split up evenly this time, so the guild doesnt go inactive if RL gets hectic for one of us.

Its really good to hear that kind of comment; makes all our hard work worthwhile.

And yes, you will as always be required to follow all guild rules. :)