UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Videos

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Razor Videos

i am using client patched to 5.0.8.4 (patch 44) and it works fine usually. sometimes my razor vids will crash the client if there is a lot of action, never used to happen though :/

damnitt all

kdivers

Knight

my client handles it fine. i have the dotnetframework 2.0 thing though, and not he suggest 1.5 or whatever

oh yea

did i mention I got laid last night?

Formater

Knight

kdivers;1674645 said:
my client handles it fine. i have the dotnetframework 2.0 thing though, and not he suggest 1.5 or whatever

oh yea

did i mention I got laid last night?

The Razor FAQ says "
What does Razor need to run?

Razor requires the latest version of Microsoft's .NET Framework in order to run. Once you have downloaded this, Razor needs only a working installation of the LATEST UO Client (at least 4.0.0) to connect to a player run shard. "

Your a little too proud of getting laid. No one cares. Must be your first time. You could at least pretend you got some before. Better yet post about it somewhere else? What the hell does that have to do with UO?

beelzebub

Knight

i say he should say "i lost my virginity" at least. cuz with what it says, he just seems like some dude who never gets laid lol