UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Troubles!

Cory J

Wanderer
Hi there, been a long time user of razor and Ultima and im having trouble connecting to a particular client with razor. Im trying to play on a new WA server called Zulu Hotel Australia. As I live in WA this server is awesome for me but I cant get Razor to connect to the ZHA Client. It gets to the Verifying accoutn screen and does nothing more. Ive tried everything including reinstalls and changing compatability settings to no Avail.

I can Load the client by itself and i can load the UO origianl client with Razor and connect to ZHA servers.
But i found a few special places that wont load ingame because im not using the ZHA client. I know this server is for Hybrid and Demise but any help would be highly appreciated. The player base for ZHA use Injection mainly and know nothing of Razor. I can't Stand injection and HATE it with a passion.

Thank YOU

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Getting stuck on verifying seems like an encryption issue. Make sure "patch client encryption" is enabled (if your server requires it, that is, it probably does) and "Use OSI encryption" is disabled in your Razor welcome screen.

Cory J

Wanderer
Yep ive got both of them Correct. I also tried using RiceUO on the client which i dont know what it does but that didnt work eather. Im sure razor use to work with the server like 3-4yrs ago before it got shutdown and then reopened. Also my Negotiate features with server is on and ive tried Off also. Its really bugging me cause it seems like it should work. Is there anything i can do to the actual UO files?

Also the ZHA client is 4.0.0c but im normal client is 4.1.1 something. Should i try and find a Mondains Legacy with 4.0.0c??

Cory J

Wanderer
Yes ive tried that. When i use the standard client through razor i use patch client encryption and it works fine. Ive logged in and played this way for a few months. It was just the other day i found a special ZULU only champ spawn that i couldnt physically get to because the graphics werent there. Evem tho I could see the spawn in the distance.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
If I'm reading correctly on their website, the only files they modified for their client are:
tiledata.mul
skills.mul
skills.idx
hues.mul

Try copying those from their client folder to the client folder that's working for you? (Make backups!)

Cory J

Wanderer
The ZHA files that I downloaded only contain Verdata.mul and Hues.mul also the Login.cfg
If replaced them, I currently sent a forum post on ZHA about there files and if there is any other changed 1's i might have missed.
Ive tried running both things in Compatability mode and admin On all the time