UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor tips, tricks, and techniques

Ebrius

Wanderer
Razor tips, tricks, and techniques

I've seen a lot of posts about setting up macros, and I thought it might be a good idea to set up a post where people can ask questions, as well as post things they've discovered about Razor that can't be found on Razor's website.

I'll start it off. Here's a trick I just discovered that I've found very usefull.
Ever wanted to set up a for loop that can do more then just iterates a set number of times? try this:
For (1 to x) //make it a big number
if ( whatever )
End For
End If

Whenever the if statement is not satisified, the loop will stop. I haven't tested it completely, but I think it will be very usefull since the only other way to do this would be to put your code inside the if statement, which doesn't work if you are trying to check the journal to end the loop.

I'm interested in what other tricks other players have discovered.

Otus

Wanderer
I was just wondering if there's autobuy that counts bought items. Exemple:
I want to buy 1k of each reagent. I buy on vendor and it gets ~500 of each. I store it in bank and now I need only half of it, how to make it "remember" what was already bought and auto-change the amount to buy?

qweazdak

Wanderer
it already does that i think. you want to buy 40 of each reagent and you have like 20 still? it will only buy 20 more. so keep the items in your backpack so razor can tell how many you bought so far.

Otus

Wanderer
Yes it does that if u have items in backpack. I want a way to keep the count even if I store items in bank or house.

Ebrius

Wanderer
I don't think that is possible in Razor. Unless there are variables you can use that I am unaware of.

zardd

Sorceror
Not possible...
You maybe able to script something in EasyUO to do that but Razor wont remember things like that.