UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor sucks

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Razor sucks

Mine did it by default. Are you using vista? If so, use search there are threads about it.

KoNNaN;1862690 said:
Sorry, I don't know then.

Uninstall and install XP, that will fix it :p

I actully figured it out, i went too the first link you sent, then i like read 90000 pages, then i found the cure hahaha thanks a bunch :]

Symptom

Wanderer

1. right click on Vista desktop

2. click on Personalize

3. click on Theme

4. change your theme to Windows Classic

5. click apply, then ok

Open razor and BOOOOOOOOOM!!

FIXED!!

fonis

Knight

TrOliver quick;1862716 said:
i think zippy should suck a dick you fucking nigger loving bitch ass prick, ill ruin your face.

hope you enjoy being banned from here. to let you know, no flaming is allowed in the Q&A section.

wkstrm

Lord

TrOliver quick;1862716 said:
i think zippy should suck a dick you fucking nigger loving bitch ass prick, ill ruin your face.

This is not a tollerated behaviour!

fonis;1862807 said:
hope you enjoy being banned from here. to let you know, no flaming is allowed in the Q&A section.

Taken care off!

Trevor

Knight

just right click on razor and in there you disable the areo theme for just razor. Makes it so you dont lose the nice appearance of Vista.

zoo york

Knight

Demarrer;1863570 said:
This is what happens when i do that

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m188/Demarrer/brokenvista.jpg?t=1239556433

I get a large black bar over my screen, even when UO is just minimized as well.
Easiest way to get Razor to look the right way with Vista is under the compatibility tab for your Razor shortcut. If you put a check in "Disable desktop composition" Aero will be disable automatically when you run Razor, then turn back on when you close it. That's my preferred way to do it, as I do enjoy Aero.

Demarrer

Wanderer

zoo york;1863611 said:
Easiest way to get Razor to look the right way with Vista is under the compatibility tab for your Razor shortcut. If you put a check in "Disable desktop composition" Aero will be disable automatically when you run Razor, then turn back on when you close it. That's my preferred way to do it, as I do enjoy Aero.

when i disable desktop composition i get that black bar

zoo york

Knight

Demarrer;1863617 said:
when i disable desktop composition i get that black bar
Don't see why that would be happening. Did you mess with the force screen size option in Razor? Have you tried it with a different character? Or with a different Razor profile?