UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor question - Having blue/grey/red targetting issues

nuggers

Wanderer
Razor question - Having blue/grey/red targetting issues

About 1/3rd of the time my target grey/blue/red player macro will not find anyone to target even though there is clearly someone of said color on the screen. It'll give me the message "No one matching that was found on your screen". I've had this problem ever since I can remember and I'm tired of it fucking up some of my fights. Anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Azralynn

Wanderer
Re: Razor question - Having blue/grey/red targetting issues

Make sure those people aren't on your friend's list in Razor. That's the only thing I can suggest, but yeah, Razor is buggy.

tbkiah

Wanderer

razor is buggy.... and savage paint makes it so you can't random target people if they have it on... though this not liekly the situation...

Christoff

Wanderer

As said above people wearing savage paint makes it so you can't target with this.

Dumb question, but are you sure you have it set to red/grey humanoid?

If you can't get it to work just use the "Next target" hot-key and cycle through until the one you want.

nuggers

Wanderer

I think its probably something to do with savage paint since I always fight around del cows area. The next target thing works well, thanks.