UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Profile

HollowIchigo

Wanderer
I have seemed to have lost a razor profile, im not sure how that happened i logged on and i get an error, i dont know what could have happened the 15 other profiles i have are not corrupted or missing and load fine. Any help on retrieving this back?

Another question that folder it leads me to find to have it load my profile does not exist on my computer. So how do I find out where my other profiles are being saved so i can make a copy?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 6

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Press start and in the "run" or search box type %appdata% that's where I believe the stuff you want to backup is located :) I've had success backing up ALL my uo folders onto a flash drive and restoring them just by copy paste and it actually keeps everything from macros to the positions u place all your spell tabs/paperdoll all that onscreen crap that sucks to redo every time u reinstall :)

Can even run uo right off the flash drive if your away and need to get on uo in a pinch. Wouldn't recommend pvp tho as for me anyway it ran pretty slow/choppy lol good for refreshing a house or doing a trade/banksitting I guess :)