UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Macros

Madau

Wanderer
Razor Macros

I've found that when running tailoring macros my kits break and ruin the macros I've made. Is there any way to remedy this? I use the general double click any sewing kit line.

fishbonz

Wanderer
Re: Razor Macros

without seeing the macro I am not sure exactly what might help.
Usually I put a 1 second pause at the end of the loop so that way it doesnt try to dbl click the same kit before the game makes it vanish when it is empty.

If that doesnt fix it, post the macro here and I will look at it to see what I can suggest.

if i understand corectly, your problem ocurs when your sewing kit runs out of chrges.

what you must do is, buy all the kits you need, then at the front of your macro start by double clicking a sewing kit, stop macro, right click the first line {which should be sewing kit} then choose use by type.

this should use a random charge from your tool kits, thus your macro wont get broken

Madau

Wanderer

I think the first response has it right because I have it set to type. If I run out of charges on a kit with multiple kits in my inventory and one of them runs out of charges, even though it's set to type it causes it to stop. I'll try what you said...a pause at the end.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

Yeah it should be set to type, and make good use of delays, and consider things like lag, and world saves. Also use wait for gump but set the max time out to a short enough period since I find wait for gump does not always work properly.

RanDom_ErrOr

Wanderer

here is what i do for mass making...

If weight > XXX (some number)
pull up sell context menu (add a sell agent the item you're selling etc)
(or if not selling, pull up your organizer agent.) & restocking if nessecary

If Sysmsg ('Your tool has worn out.')
pause .25 << this makes it work for some reason...
Dclickbytype( tong, sewing kits, tinkerkits, bongs)
End if
GumpResponse21
waitforgump(5 second delay) if no gump, script repeats.

when script repeats (after there is no gump) it checks message log and uses a new tool.

congratulations, you've now got an automated (kinda) script for mass making crap.

this is pseudo code, figure it out for yourself how to make it.

lordwolfx

Knight

your problem i think is...

right click "Wait for gump" replace it with "pause/wait : 450"(.45 seconds)

it should work alot better that way, at least, thats how i run it,, double click sewing kit by type, wait .45 seconds, click gump XXXXXX (make last)

pbguy434

Knight

lordwolfx said:
right click "Wait for gump" replace it with "pause/wait : 450"(.45 seconds)
Thats a horrible way to macro.

Right click it and look for the option to change the "Timeout" for it to like 10. Never replace "Wait for target" or "Wait for gump" with just a wait time.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

This is not a razor macro but easyuo, but I find it really useful for situations where I need to macro something on a mob, such as disco. It makes your character follow it.

Code:
event sysmessage Select target to follow
set #targcurs 1
while #targcurs = 1
{
}
set %follow #ltargetid

event sysmessage Following %follow

while 1 = 1
{
wait 5

finditem %follow

move #findx #findy 3 1

}

Red Squirrel said:
This is not a razor macro but easyuo, but I find it really useful for situations where I need to macro something on a mob, such as disco. It makes your character follow it.

razor does that too, sort of. make the normal macro with razor; then hold alt and single click the target and you will follow the creature and with the normal razor macro you will use disco on it(for example)

sask

Wanderer

How do i macro magery on my guildy so he can gain resist? I need something to wait for his hits... Any ideas?