UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor DeathAdder mouse...

Victrix

Sorceror
Razor DeathAdder mouse...

Anyone have one of these and figure out how to set keys to the 2 thumb buttons? This is the only thing keeping me from like the perfect key set up.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Razor DeathAdder mouse...

Hummm never tried that...

Sounds quite amazing if it does work, I will read reply to this thread very seriously, and i'll give it a shot myself soon see if I can get it to work.

razor wont let u set it for a hotkey?

i got a mouse with here that has the back and forward buttons for the net on it and it lets me set those as hotkeys

Victrix

Sorceror

Right on. I know for a FACT that I had it working with my logitech, same deal, 2 thumb buttuns i could set any function to, just cant figure out this razor.

No Flick, I use the buttons on CS among other games and surf the net with them, as far as razor just doesnt see them or something.

Andras

Sorceror

you need to install the Mouse driver and then you can set macros or hotkeys with razor :) i do the same :D