UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor, counter?

KoNNaN

Knight
Re: Razor, counter?

Yes.
In razor click display tab
then click add
click target and target the item you want to add.
the name is what will be displayed
format is what you will need to type in the box on the right to get it to show.(like {s} or whatever you want)

after adding the item, make sure there is a check mark in the box next to it.

now type whatever you selected for the format in the box labeled "title bar display"

(if you picked "s" you will need to type {s} in that box)

aim me if you still have trouble

coffinsnail

Wanderer

thanks alot for the help, i just wish there was a way to save razor according to the UO login, so i could have one account of crafters that would show one set of things, and another account with my normal toons showing diffrent options on it.

KoNNaN

Knight

coffinsnail;1846324 said:
thanks alot for the help, i just wish there was a way to save razor according to the UO login, so i could have one account of crafters that would show one set of things, and another account with my normal toons showing diffrent options on it.

You can set different profiles in razor, it is under the general tab. But I know what you mean, I wish it would auto pick by character.