UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Can Not Find My Client

Vash T S

Sorceror
I played UOG quite a few years back, and I am now returning to play again. I reinstalled the UO client and razor from the link below. The client installed without issue. However, when I start razor, it gives me the error that "UO was unable to locate a suitable celoc file" before loading the razor welcome screen. If I click ok and proceed past the welcome screen it gives me the same error again, and then says "can not open uo unkown error" (this may not be the exact wording).

Steps I have taken: I re-installed UO. I used the UO data directory to point to my UO folder in program files. I tried to find the client.exe file specified in the directions on UOG site (link below) but even after looking in all of the folders that the client installed, which were not numerous, I could not find such a file. I also ran a search for it and found nothing.

I am currently using windows 7, service pack 1.

http://www.uogamers.com/knowledge/questions/89/How+do+I+join+UOG:+Hybrid

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Your data folder for razor should be in my documents umm eagames/uo/data? Or something.. I can't remember now if that's where u point it or if it's where the client.exe is.. If it's the .exe try looking in both your program files.. You should have 2 programfiles one being 64x or 86x.. Idk if that makes sense to you I'm not infront of my computer atm so I can't double check