UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor Bug Drive!

Zippy

Razor Creator
Razor Bug Drive!

There will be a Razor bug drive for the next 72 hours now until Sunday 10/29 at 11:59pm EST.

What is a bug drive?
Using Razor version 1.0.1 (the latest version released) you find and report original Razor bugs to Razor's forums. All bugs verified to be original and reproducable bugs by me will be awarded a prize statue on UOGamers: Hyrbid (see below).

This is a drive for Razor bugs only; NOT shard bugs.

What qualifies as a "bug"?
In general it is up to me to determine whether what you have found is a true "bug." But in general a bug is any flaw in the program which produces unintended results... or a function of the program which does not work correctly (or does not work at all). Remember, even if you think it is a bug, it is up to me to make that determination. All decisions by me are final.

How do I report a bug to qualify for a prize?
Between now and Sunday 10/29 at 11:59pm post a thread on the Razor Forum at RunUO.com (NOTE: You can use your UOGamers Hybrid forum account on RunUO.com, no need to re-register). You must include a UO gamers account name and character name in the post where the reward is to be delivered if the bug is verified DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD. A good bug report will include clear and simple instructions on how to reproduce the bug.

(If you posted a bug in the past 7 days on the Razor forums you are still eligable for this prize. Bump your thread with your uogamers username and character name to claim a prize.)

If I have a question about your bug or cannot reproduce it, I will say so in a reply to your thread. If you fail to respond to the thread you will NOT win a prize for the bug. Therefore it is a good idea to check up on your thread. If you respond to the thread after Sunday you will still be eligable for the prize. To get the prize you must make your original post before the contest time expires.

Bugs must be original! This means you cannot receive a reward for a bug reported by someone else or previously found by me. bugs I have already found that do not qualify are:
-Problems with Party Member's positions and names in the UOPS map window
-RPV videos not seeking correctly
-RPV video playback is too slow

What is the reward?
The reward is a blessed statue:

You will receive one reward statue for every bug reported. You may win more than one statue if you report multiple bugs.

How many statues will be given out?
One for every confirmed and reproducable bug reported! In past bug drives, this has only been around 10. This means these items may be very valuable should you choose to sell them.

Why are you having this bug drive?
Sadly enough, it has become obvious to me that people do not report bugs just to improve the program. There must be other 'incentive.'

Do not post bugs in this thread or page in game. Such actions will be ignored and may result in your bug being stolen by someone else! Post them to the Razor Forum!

Thank you, and good hunting!

Edit: Please note it may take up to one week after the contest is over for you to receive your prize. Be patient! Please do not PM me asking where your prize is.

Zippy

Razor Creator
Re: Razor Bug Drive!

A Walrus said:
any chance you can post how many have been given out?
When they are all given out I will post here how many total it was. About 8 have been given out so far.

Zippy

Razor Creator

Thank you to all who participated in the bug drive! This was a huge success and thanks to all of the great bugs submitted.

17 reward statues were given out!

Thanks!

Zippy

Razor Creator

Flipper said:
i got two w00t
Yeah it is worth noting that most people got multiple bugs (one guy got like 5)... So while 17 exist, there are not 17 people with them (More like 6-8 people).

A Walrus

Wanderer

y are some of them different hues? ive seen like 3 that are a weird shiney red while mine are blood red...