UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Razor - Bandage Timer?

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
Hello,

I haven't played UO in many years, but I seem to remember UOA adding a timer to show that you are currently using a bandage (and how long until that bandage finishes). I've looked around Razor, but can't seem to find a toggle to turn that feature on. Does it not exist or did it never exist in UOA and I've just gone crazy after all these years?

Thanks!

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
Nevermind, I found it. For those interested: Add {bandage} to the "Title Bar Display" in the Display/Counters tab of Razor.

Huggme

Wanderer
Hello,
like yourself, I haven't been around UO for a while now and am struggling to set Razor to show bandage timer.
I have tried what you suggested (adding the {bandage} to the Title Bar Display), without success. Have you altered the left column, where it says "Counters" at all?
It just keeps showing "-", whenever I actually bandage myself or not.
Note that it means I haven't made a typo, since that would show {Bandage} or something similar.

EDIT: I do use "Bandage self macro hotkey in Razor, as suggested in Tessa's guide (http://tessascove.com/guides/razor_display.html)

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
Hmm, on the left side column I do have Bandages (aids) on the list with a check next-to it... but I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter. I doubt that it's position in the list of title bar entries matters, but this is how mine is currently setup:

UO - {char} {crimtime}- {bandage} {mediumstatbar} {bp} {bm} {gl} {gs} {mr} {ns} {ss} {sa} {aids}

As you said, if you had typed it incorrectly, it would likely just show up as your typo. What version of UO are you currently running (how far did you let it patch), which version of Razor? Do you have Microsoft's .NET 2.0 installed? Even if you have 3.0 or higher, you still need 2.0 installed for Razor to function entirely correctly.

Huggme

Wanderer
Thanks for reply. I will check the versions once I get home and post results.
I have discovered one more glitch with Razor - reagent pictures do not load up. It is highly probable that my versions are not in sync.

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
Yeah, that's typically a result of having patched UO too far. If you try to use the UO Positioning System part of Razor, that graphics for the map will likely be messed up as well.

Huggme

Wanderer
Posting my fix (since I hate when people just write fixed without solutions):
1) .NETfix 2.0 installed (for those not sure, check: c:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.xxxx)
2) Correct UO version, for me it was 7.0.21.1, download this and let it patch, cancel when it starts downloading following patch: http://www.playerattack.com/file/8650/Ultima-Online---Classic-Client-v7.0.15.1/
3) Latest Razor
4) Make sure you are using Razor hotkey located in: Hot Keys/Items/Bandage Self

Those steps led to solution for me.
Thanks again Army, hope this thread helps others aswell.

-
Huggme